More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 April 29, 19:31:18

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540270 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6513 Members
Latest Member: Linnie
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS3/TSM: The Pudding
| |-+  The World Of Pudding
| | |-+  Some tombs do reset... However...
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Some tombs do reset... However...  (Read 3700 times)
dilitru
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
Some tombs do reset... However...
« on: 2010 January 23, 08:06:21 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

This is really stupid. The Adventure-required tombs which contain tomb signets, Pangu's Axe, etc. are reappearing, and the traps were reset, doors were closed, etc, though anything that has been solved are kept visible. However, the one-of-a-kind prizes (such as the axes and signets) don't reappear. When I looked at build/buy in the Temple of Heaven, however, Pangu's Axe was there, but when in Live Mode, it disappears. Perhaps EA really made it so that tombs can reset, but made a crappy job and forgot to reset the TREASURES in them?
J. M. Pescado
Fat Obstreperous Jerk
El Presidente

View Profile
Re: Some tombs do reset... However...
« Reply #1 on: 2010 January 23, 08:08:44 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

The placeable versions of the Pango axes are not real Pangu axes, but actually Pangu Axe Spawners. The actual item does not spawn until you have it as a quest.

Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I cannot accept, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of those I had to kill because they pissed me off.
dilitru
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 2010 January 23, 08:18:09 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

The placeable versions of the Pango axes are not real Pangu axes, but actually Pangu Axe Spawners. The actual item does not spawn until you have it as a quest.
I have the quest, I got the key, saw the Axe wasn't there (you see it from another ledge), but went until the end anyway. Pango did not appear, though I do have the original copy in another family. So my theories about this are: 1) no two Pangu axes can exist in the game, 2) Wait 'till it spawns, as you said, 3) cancel and accept the quest again, or 4) game is really borked. Will keep testing until I find out what happened.
dilitru
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 2010 January 23, 09:35:41 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Still no Axe. Can't think of any other solution, except get one from BuyDebug.
Process Denied
Juvenile Jackass

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 2010 January 23, 21:44:25 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I found this to happen after a few quests.  At first, I was able to go into buymode and that made it respawn.  Soon, that stopped working.  Unfortunately, it is one of the first signs that my game has to start over.  Other problems start to arrive untill it isn't worth salvaging.  I played the same Sims 2 game from when Nightlife was released until now, but Sims 3 seems to corrupt very easily.
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: