More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 April 19, 09:50:02

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540270 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6512 Members
Latest Member: jennXjenn
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  Awesomeware
| |-+  Armoire of Invincibility
| | |-+  AwesomeMod!
| | | |-+  Game Freezes when travelling
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Game Freezes when travelling  (Read 4695 times)
sukritact
Tasty Tourist

View Profile
Game Freezes when travelling
« on: 2010 February 05, 15:16:37 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I'm using the sims 3 wa version 2.3, The rest of the game works fine  but wheb traveling the game freezes for no apparent reason. What should i do?
Silent Dreamer
Feckless Fool

View Profile
Re: Game Freezes when travelling
« Reply #1 on: 2010 February 05, 15:56:59 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I'm using the sims 3 wa version 2.3, The rest of the game works fine  but wheb traveling the game freezes for no apparent reason. What should i do?

Hey dumbfuck, the current version is 2.4. Go download the test awesomemod and update your damn game. Also, I agree, what made you such a SPESHUL SNOWFLAKE that you needed your very own thread?

The stupid threshold has reached critical mass! Brain explosions imminent!
sukritact
Tasty Tourist

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 2010 February 06, 00:30:28 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

People on this forum don't know how to be nice do they? You could have just told me "please talk about this in the bug thread" instead of insulting me. Being nice isn't wrong you know.
soozelwoozel
Senator

Success Weasel, School of notovny '11

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 2010 February 06, 15:22:44 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

People on this forum don't know how to be nice do they? You could have just told me "please talk about this in the bug thread" instead of insulting me. Being nice isn't wrong you know.

Noobs on this site don't know how to fit in, do they? You could have just searched first instead of posting this thread. Reading the FAQ isn't wrong, you know.

KNOCK KNOCK, JUNIOR\'S HERE
J. M. Pescado
Fat Obstreperous Jerk
El Presidente

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 2010 February 08, 04:40:38 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

1. Run in circles.
2. Scream and shout.
3. Huh
4. PROFIT!

Hey dumbfuck, the current version is 2.4. Go download the test awesomemod and update your damn game. Also, I agree, what made you such a SPESHUL SNOWFLAKE that you needed your very own thread?
Actually, the public release is still the 2.3 version, the 2.4 is in the test version, so the user probably has the right version, given that it wouldn't know how to find the test version, IF it is still unpatched. But clearly it is still doing something wrong, because it is a failtard.

Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I cannot accept, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of those I had to kill because they pissed me off.
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: