More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 April 26, 01:27:51

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540270 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6513 Members
Latest Member: Linnie
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS3/TSM: The Pudding
| |-+  The World Of Pudding
| | |-+  No interactions available in the Temple of Heaven
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: No interactions available in the Temple of Heaven  (Read 3766 times)
Bembella
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
No interactions available in the Temple of Heaven
« on: 2010 January 13, 19:48:49 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I've just been given the Pangu's Axe quest and have entered the Temple of Heaven, but can go no further. Everything I click - rubble pile, door, keyhole, even the floor - says "no interactions available". The only thing I can do is light the candles. Have I missed something or is my game FUBARed? The only hack I have is AwesomeMod.

Thanks.
LVRugger
Horrible Halfwit

View Profile
Re: No interactions available in the Temple of Heaven
« Reply #1 on: 2010 January 14, 14:24:26 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

For Pangu's Ax, the first part is to smash the rubble pile and open that door. The door at the end of the hall with the keystone should say something like "You need the keystone of the monks to open this door." Make sure you are in the right tomb, there are 2 houses on the Temple grounds. If you can't interact with anything try resetting your sim and trying again. Good luck.
Bembella
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 2010 January 14, 19:21:35 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I'm sure I'm in the right tomb - it's the only one on the Temple's grounds with stairs going down! I can see the rubble pile and the door at the end of the hall with the keystone, but I can't interact with the rubble pile to smash it. Even if I nuke the rubble pile, I can't interact with the door behind it. Resetting the sim hasn't made any difference (neither did removing AwesomeMod, which I tried just in case).

Is there anything else I should try before reverting to a backup?
Bembella
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 2010 January 15, 20:42:58 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I decided to revert to a backup I made a couple of days previously and can now interact normally with everything in the tomb (and have found Pangu's Axe).

I have no idea what caused the problem before, but I noticed that all my sims contacts, except for those currently in China, had disappeared from the relationships tab during the borked trip to China. Whether the two incidents are connected I cannot say, but they both occured during the same trip.
Linden
Tasty Tourist

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 2010 January 15, 21:15:52 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I had that problem recently with the Dragon Cave. My sim could only 'use stairs' and I could not change the floor level. The way I fixed it was to leave China and return. When I returned to China, the problem was fixed and I was able to complete the quest.
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: