More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 March 28, 21:15:12

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540270 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6511 Members
Latest Member: zheng
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS3/TSM: The Pudding
| |-+  Pudding Factory
| | |-+  Prima Guide for TS3 World Adventures
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Prima Guide for TS3 World Adventures  (Read 30950 times)
J. M. Pescado
Fat Obstreperous Jerk
El Presidente

View Profile
Re: Prima Guide for TS3 World Adventures
« Reply #25 on: 2010 January 17, 04:51:12 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Not really, no. Prima Guides don't contain anything valuable you can't get from the tech dumps.

Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I cannot accept, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of those I had to kill because they pissed me off.
Menchii
Asinine Airhead

Standing Kitteh!!

View Profile
World Adventures Prima Strategy Guide
« Reply #26 on: 2010 January 24, 10:07:24 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I got a hold of a good copy of the Prima Strategy Guide for World Adventures.  It is in pdf format.  The file is zipped and is around 45 megs.  Take it for what it is worth.  It is the Prima Guide so some or most of the information probably is lies.  I didn't read the whole guide cause it is huge (224 pages).  The useful things I saw from reading it quickly are some maps of collectables and maps with the solution to some of the tombs.  Enjoy. 

I can't attach the torrent directly to this post so a link to it on my 4shared account will have to do.  I don't remember what torrent site I downloaded it from so all I can do is give you the torrent.

http://www.4shared.com/file/205843701/d1050a61/Prima_TS3WAzip.html

If necessary I will stick the whole guide on my 4shared account.  The torrent downloaded quickly for me but if someone really wants me to upload the pdf to 4shared I will.

And, you know, rude, mean people want a place to call home, too. There are plenty of sugary nice places already. This ain't one of them.
Ayana
Blathering Buffoon

View Profile
Re: World Adventures Prima Strategy Guide
« Reply #27 on: 2010 January 25, 19:44:47 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

You do realize there's a thread up in the Pudding Factory for the Prima Guide already, right?
Menchii
Asinine Airhead

Standing Kitteh!!

View Profile
Re: World Adventures Prima Strategy Guide
« Reply #28 on: 2010 January 25, 22:34:39 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

You do realize there's a thread up in the Pudding Factory for the Prima Guide already, right?

Nope.  I fail again.  That was twice in a row.  I think I will stop trying to contribute now.  Now we got a mirror!!

And, you know, rude, mean people want a place to call home, too. There are plenty of sugary nice places already. This ain't one of them.
Pages: 1 [2] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: