More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 April 20, 10:00:07

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540270 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6512 Members
Latest Member: jennXjenn
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  Awesomeware
| |-+  Armoire of Invincibility
| | |-+  AwesomeMod!
| | | |-+  Registered Offender
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Registered Offender  (Read 35614 times)
adds
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
Re: Registered Offender
« Reply #25 on: 2010 January 09, 14:29:23 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Hi, welcome to MATY, now fuck off.
This is grammatically incorrect.
Secondly there is no word called "stickied".
 Grin
Rainne
Dimwitted Dunce

Oh, fuck.

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: 2010 January 09, 14:33:52 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Hi, welcome to MATY, now fuck off.
This is grammatically incorrect.
Secondly there is no word called "stickied".
 Grin

1) Your little smilies aren't going to magically make me like you more.  In fact, seeing them fills me with a burning hatred of you.

2) Hi, welcome to MATY; now, fuck off and die.  (Better?)

3) There most certainly is a word called "stickied," you ignorant fuckstick.  It means the thread has been made a sticky, and should be found (amazingly enough) near the top of the thread list.  That's why threads get stickied; so they stick at the top.  Try correcting someone else next time; you should have better luck if you pick someone that's as fucking stupid as you are.  I assure you that I am not.

4) Go read the fucking FAQ and STOP POSTING until you have done so.

<br />Probably because you suck.<br />
adds
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: 2010 January 09, 14:37:28 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Rainne, You need a Doctor.

Please take this test http://electricpulp.com/guykawasaki/arse/
« Last Edit: 2010 January 09, 15:03:39 by adds » Logged
Grimma
Grammar Police

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: 2010 January 09, 15:47:17 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Rainne, You need a Doctor.

Please take this test http://electricpulp.com/guykawasaki/arse/

The point. You continually miss it, probably because you are too stupid to wipe your own ass without outside assistance.

WARNING:PMs may be published if it contains butthurt or sporking which belong on the boards. And if I feel like it
adds
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: 2010 January 09, 16:53:45 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Grimma, I am not missing the point, I know my English is bad but it is better than your & Rainne's choice of words. Also please let me know which forum rules tell us not to post if we don't know proper language. I thing pride lies more in good usage of words rather than pointing out silly mistakes. Like I said the post where the trouble started was copied from Pescado's post and we all know it's the matter in his post, which is more important.
Grimma
Grammar Police

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: 2010 January 09, 17:04:37 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Grimma, I am not missing the point, I know my English is bad but it is better than your & Rainne's choice of words. Also please let me know which forum rules tell us not to post if we don't know proper language. I thing pride lies more in good usage of words rather than pointing out silly mistakes. Like I said the post where the trouble started was copied from Pescado's post and we all know it's the matter in his post, which is more important.

It is your butthurt bawling that's making you look like a retard on an off day.

I have sympathy for ESL people, being one myself. However, if you come to an English forum where the FORUM RULES make it clear that good grammar and language are mandatory and that sporking and insulting are medalling sports, AND THEN throw all your toys out of your cot just because you were corrected (instead of accepting correction like the student of the language you are) and continue arguing the fact instead of just taking it in stride and moving on, you just do not belong here. So seriously, STFU and LURK MOAR.

WARNING:PMs may be published if it contains butthurt or sporking which belong on the boards. And if I feel like it
Rainne
Dimwitted Dunce

Oh, fuck.

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: 2010 January 09, 17:10:42 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Grimma, I am not missing the point,; I know my English is bad, but it is better than your & Rainne's choice of words. Also, please let me know which forum rules tell us not to post if we don't know proper language. I thing think pride lies more in good usage of words rather than pointing out silly mistakes. Like I said, the post where the trouble started was copied from Pescado's post. and We all know it's the matter in his post, which is more important.

You are missing the point!  You keep making comments about Grimma's choice of words and mine, and I am telling you that this is MATY, we aren't fucking NICE here.  We eat retards like you for snacks.  This isn't the nicey-nice no-swearing bene-giving BBS; this is MATY, and our motto is MOAR FIGHT.  As long as you hang out here with your retarded little comments and your refusal to use proper grammar, you're going to get sporked to all fuck every time you post, no one is going to take you seriously, and everyone is going to assume you are a tard or an idiot 12.  

In short, READ THE FAQ and

adds
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: 2010 January 09, 17:21:33 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Grimma, As you have correctly mentioned, "sporking and insulting are medalling sports ", I am also not arguing but also having some fun & pulling a few legs. The test, which I have happened to hyperlink, is also taken from MATY. Seriously, midnight on Saturday is not the right time to argue, is it?  Grin

Rainne, Now you can't blame me for the wrong grammar, I have done a spell check in Word. I guess you have to get Gates, or suggest a better spellchecker.
Silent Dreamer
Feckless Fool

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: 2010 January 09, 17:50:49 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Grimma, as you have correctly mentioned, "sporking and insulting are medalling sports." I am also Also, I am not arguing but also having some fun and pulling a few legs. The test, which I have happened to hyperlink, is also taken from MATY. Seriously, midnight on Saturday is not the right time to argue, is it?  [The face has been snipped for sanity purposes.]

Rainne, now you can't blame me for the wrong grammar, I have done a spell check in Word. I guess you have to get Gates, or suggest a better spellchecker.

Okay you little shit, stop using those fucking smiley faces. They're going to give me a migraine just looking at them. Secondly, go read the fucking FAQ, lurk moar, and SHUT THE FUCK UP. Being an idiot 12 is not going to endear you to us. Finally, a spellchecker in Word cannot fix this idiocy. It is a tool, not the catchall. There is a reason they tell you to have other people proofread for you when you write papers in school.

The stupid threshold has reached critical mass! Brain explosions imminent!
Rainne
Dimwitted Dunce

Oh, fuck.

View Profile
« Reply #34 on: 2010 January 09, 17:56:51 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Grimma, As you have correctly mentioned, "sporking and insulting are medalling sports ", I am also not arguing but also having some fun & pulling a few legs. The test, which I have happened to hyperlink, is also taken from MATY. Seriously, midnight on Saturday is not the right time to argue, is it?  Grin

Rainne, Now you can't blame me for the wrong grammar, I have done a spell check in Word. I guess you have to get Gates, or suggest a better spellchecker.

Midnight on a Saturday, huh?  Guess you think everyone at MATY is on the same time zone as you.  For me, it's only noon on Saturday and it's a great time to stomp the shit out of a tardly 12 n00b like yourself.

Also, fuck your spell check in Word.  Word spell checks for shit, and doesn't grammar check at all.  I guess you have to get a fucking brain and SHUT THE FUCK UP.

Also, FUCK YOU.  DIAF.

adds
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #35 on: 2010 January 09, 18:00:47 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I am amazed at the pleasure people get in using abusive & insulting language. What is surprising for me is that this comes from a group of players who play Sims, a game, which I consider a game of love.
And whats a DIAF?
Silent Dreamer
Feckless Fool

View Profile
« Reply #36 on: 2010 January 09, 18:07:06 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I am amazed at the pleasure people get in using abusive & insulting language. What is surprising for me is that this comes from a group of players who play Sims, a game, which I consider a game of love.
And whats a DIAF?
Grammar Cat has given up on you.

Why the fuck are you still here? Jesus fuck, I hate people who insist they are SPESHUL and the rules don't apply to them. I would have given you sympathy for your ESL had you not crapped all over that leniency before I even woke up today.

The stupid threshold has reached critical mass! Brain explosions imminent!
Rainne
Dimwitted Dunce

Oh, fuck.

View Profile
« Reply #37 on: 2010 January 09, 18:13:26 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

And whats a DIAF?

NOBODY CARES ABOUT YOUR FUCKING OPINION.  SHUT UP AND DIAF.

Pages: 1 [2] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: