More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 April 26, 09:48:51

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540270 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6513 Members
Latest Member: Linnie
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  Awesomeware
| |-+  Armoire of Invincibility
| | |-+  AwesomeMod!
| | | |-+  Registered Offender
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] 2 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Registered Offender  (Read 35641 times)
adds
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
Registered Offender
« on: 2010 January 01, 17:53:49 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I am developing the main Villian of my Game. I gave the Green Criminal all what a good criminal dreams of , Traits like Evil , Hot Headed , Insane , Loner & Charismatic . I made him a 10 in atheletic & martial art. Then I saw awesome mod & I gave him Pedophile & soon He earned for Himself " Registered Sex Offender " .
I wanted him to get married to a French girl. She ( is YA ) is his Best Friend but refuses to accept even a Flirt !!!. Does Pedo & Registred trait have anything to do about it Huh I made the girl active sim & increased the relationship to Romantic Interest but when my Criminal sim is active it is the same "No No " for flirt.
The game crashes to desktop whe my Criminal Sim greets a teen " Flirty Greet" .
I dont think Praising appearance & personality & asking if one is single is a flirty Charecterstic. So please dont give a sim a Pedo rating for these three flirty actions.
If 2 teen sims r romantically related & one of them becomes a YA . Does he/she  still get a PEDO ?
I would like you to give a "One time " facility to drop the "Registered " trait so that those like me who used the trait as a trial can drop it.
Thanks for the Mod , It makes the game Playable. Great work & even better Talent.
Smitty
Tasty Tourist

View Profile
Re: Registered Offender
« Reply #1 on: 2010 January 01, 21:06:22 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I think you can remove the pedophile trait, using droptrait.
Oh, also, here's Pedobear's seal of approval.

Are you asking for a CHALLEEEEENNNNGGEEE?
Greyform
Dimwitted Dunce

Grey pride

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 2010 January 01, 21:28:18 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I think you can remove the pedophile trait, using droptrait.
Oh, also, here's Pedobear's seal of approval.
You cannot drop the registered sex offender trait. Rather, if there's any way to do it, I don't know of it, and it most certainly wouldn't be built into AM.
Gastfyr
Horrible Halfwit

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 2010 January 02, 01:12:43 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

You should have married him to the French girl before making him a Registered Sex Offender.  I mean, seriously, if you were that French girl would you want to marry some guy you knew was a sex offender?

TS3: it's really cool if you don't look too closely! - bottles
cefwyn
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 2010 January 02, 01:20:01 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I'm pretty sure that one of the more recent updates to AM made it so that registeredsexoffender couldn't be dropped via droptrait. You can try "droptrait registeredsexoffender" and see what happens, but I don't think it will work. As for Pescado making specific interactions not count as "pedo," he's posted numerous times that he's not going to do anything like that (The game considers those actions flirty, regardless of whether you do or not, and that's all that matters for the pedophile trait). If you have two teens romantically involved and one of them ages up you don't automatically get the pedophile trait, but if you insist on having them still flirt with each other then the YA will get the pedophile trait. I seriously doubt Pescado will ever create "One time" options to remove the effects of people being stupid/overly-curious, so if droptrait doesn't work for you then you'll just have to kill off your sim, or better yet, use the bodysnatch console command to transfer his appearance to another sim and play that sim instead.
« Last Edit: 2010 January 02, 01:26:05 by cefwyn » Logged
adds
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 2010 January 02, 02:42:48 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Gastfyr 

I dont think any girl would have done so Knowing that the person is a "Registered" . But it was a "Pleasant" surprise to know that the "Game" takes this into account. I too dont have any issues in killing off my criminal sim for being a  "Registered". But as I iwas playing him & in course of natural justice , I cant kill him for flirting with a teen . I think its not a punishment "Befitting" the Crime . Too harsh to Execute a sim for complimenting personality / appearance of a Teen. But , if the Boss says thats the Law in sims world , then thats the way its going to be....... So the Trial is still on . The vsitors can be the Jury. 
adds
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 2010 January 02, 02:53:49 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

One more Interesting fact. Due the now famous "BUG" in WA, My Criminal automatically gets married to a Chinese Girl / Old lady & Has a Child , same skin Color "Green" , However I reverted back to my last saved game. But it was a good "twist" in my story. Having an secret family in China !!!
J. M. Pescado
Fat Obstreperous Jerk
El Presidente

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: 2010 January 02, 04:24:01 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I seriously doubt Pescado will ever create "One time" options to remove the effects of people being stupid/overly-curious
Such an option already exists. It is called the RELOAD button. Aren't you happy this is a video game and you can SAVE YOUR GAME before pushing a button clearly marked with HANDCUFFS? All Pedo option are clearly marked to warn you that you are doing something unsavoury.

Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I cannot accept, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of those I had to kill because they pissed me off.
Zazazu
Fuzzy Pumpkin
Whiny Wussy

Potiron flou

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: 2010 January 02, 08:40:37 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

"Registered"
"Pleasant"
"Game"
"Registered"
"Befitting"
"BUG"
"Green"
"twist"
You keep using this punctuation. I do not think it means what you think it means. Quotation marks (") are for quoting speech or for short story titles, song titles, and a few other odd situations. They are not for emphasis in written form. I know you are ESL, but using quotation marks the way you are is a horrible habit to get into.

On another note, I understand your annoyance regarding the WA surprise marriage/pregnancy bug. I recently found out that my founder had mated with a Chinese woman unbeknown to me and produced a girl child. I had him befriend her and move her into their home. She is now married and living next door.

Capitalism, Ho!
"Continue to beat it in masturbatory ecstasy if you like, but only Pescado can make it go away." - Lemmiwinks
My Urinal
J. M. Pescado
Fat Obstreperous Jerk
El Presidente

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: 2010 January 02, 08:42:13 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Recently? That should have been fixed already. Is it still going on?

Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I cannot accept, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of those I had to kill because they pissed me off.
Zazazu
Fuzzy Pumpkin
Whiny Wussy

Potiron flou

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: 2010 January 02, 08:45:16 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

As of Awesomemod version immediately preceding this one, yes (2.28 beta). I haven't had it happen with this version. No male has taken a trip since the current version.

Capitalism, Ho!
"Continue to beat it in masturbatory ecstasy if you like, but only Pescado can make it go away." - Lemmiwinks
My Urinal
soozelwoozel
Senator

Success Weasel, School of notovny '11

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: 2010 January 02, 12:10:22 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Whenever I scroll past this title, I keep thinking it's the OP confessing about his sordid deeds. Remembering it is just a pudding query is such a letdown.

KNOCK KNOCK, JUNIOR\'S HERE
adds
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: 2010 January 02, 13:08:24 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I need to get a few of my doubts cleared.
Does the "Registered"  trait make Romantic relationship impossible with a normal sim ?
 The game crashes to Desktop when my YA Criminal goes & greets the teen girl with a "Flirty Greet ".
I feel Teens already in love should be allowed to continue the relationship when one of them become YA without getting "Pedo" .  After all Awesome Mod is all about removing unnecessary restrictions from the Sims 3.
I do save a lot & reload , but by the time I found out that my Criminal is not getting a Romantic relationship it was already 5 - 6 saves. I jump quite a few houses to tweak my story & hardly get to play more than an hour a day. 
By meaning Onetime , I would like you to consider Dropping the "Pedo" & " Registered " trait after the sim is Punished & Jailed , atleast after the first offence.
adds
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: 2010 January 02, 13:14:31 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Zazazu

Please forgive my English, I m more in Maths Than in English.  & pardon me for asking , Whats an ESL ?
soozelwoozel
Senator

Success Weasel, School of notovny '11

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: 2010 January 02, 14:04:58 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

ESL stands for English Second Language. English is not your first language is it?

Also, double posting is frowned upon here. Just click Modify to add to your previous post, there is no need to post twice in a row.

KNOCK KNOCK, JUNIOR\'S HERE
J. M. Pescado
Fat Obstreperous Jerk
El Presidente

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: 2010 January 03, 14:27:25 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I need to get a few of my doubts cleared.
Does the "Registered"  trait make Romantic relationship impossible with a normal sim ?
 The game crashes to Desktop when my YA Criminal goes & greets the teen girl with a "Flirty Greet ".
If the game crashed, something is wrong with your game's datafiles.

adds
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: 2010 January 08, 17:15:09 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

The Criminal avoided going to China so that he should no longer find himself suddenly married to a random, usually-deceased vacationlander and the parent of random children with people they never had sex with. When this was fixed in AM I took him to China. Now the Sims Icons dont appear in China.
If my Data files are messed up , then do I Re-install my game or start a New game or can I repair my datafiles.
J. M. Pescado
Fat Obstreperous Jerk
El Presidente

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: 2010 January 08, 17:18:25 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Define "sim icons don't appear".

Rainne
Dimwitted Dunce

Oh, fuck.

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: 2010 January 08, 19:36:12 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

The criminal avoided going to China so that he should no longer find himself suddenly married to a random, usually-deceased vacationlander and the parent of random children with people with whom they never had sex with. When this was fixed in AM, I took him to China. Now the Sims' icons don't appear in China.
If my data files are messed up, then do I re-install my game, or start a new game, or can I repair my datafiles.?

Your speaking privileges really need to be revoked until you've been beaten about the head and shoulders with a grammar text.

<br />Probably because you suck.<br />
adds
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: 2010 January 09, 02:25:30 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I means the sims whom I have sent to China, do not show thier control panel in the bottom of the screen . The various panels at the bottom of the screen appear but are blank. My sims are selectable & can do the commands that I tell them to do but the action que is no longer visible.
Please dont worry too much about the error , this is just for feedback , I dont play much & can always start a new game.
Thanks for the attention.

& Rainne , I dont understand one word of what you are saying.
Rainne
Dimwitted Dunce

Oh, fuck.

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: 2010 January 09, 02:31:23 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I means the sims whom I have sent to China, do not show their control panel in the bottom of the screen . The various panels at the bottom of the screen appear but are blank. My sims are selectable & can do the commands that I tell them to do but the action queue is no longer visible.
Please don't worry too much about the error , this is just for feedback ,. I don't play much & can always start a new game.
Thanks for the attention.

& Rainne , I don't understand one word of what you are saying.

Clearly you do not, as you repeatedly make the same errors in grammar over and over, despite the fact that I have pointed them out to you in my correction of your previous post.  You need to examine the corrections I have made, both here and in my last comment, and you need to stop talking until you learn how to do it properly.  Had you read the forum rules before vomiting your idiocy all over them, you would have known that correct grammar is not just a suggestion here, it is a requirement.

Furthermore, you need to be aware that although I did not correct them here, spaces do not belong between words and commas or periods.  Please observe that, at no point, have I spaced before typing a comma or a period. 

Stop posting until you are able to do so without being a complete moron.

adds
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: 2010 January 09, 13:31:34 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Rainne

1   You should take a look at JM Pescado's post at http://www.moreawesomethanyou.com/smf/index.php/topic,15185.0.html where he says
" Your sims should no longer find themselves suddenly married to a random, usually-deceased vacationlander and the parent of random children with people they never had sex with. "
I have used his English in my postings.
Perhaps you do not have enough courage to correct him. Wink

2.   I have admitted I don't have very good English, but unlike you I don't use abusive & vulgar language. I am sure that using clean language with grammatical errors is much better than using the language you use.
3.   Where are the forum rules? I normally do not read them because I have the decency, which tells me that whenever I do something it shall be well within the rules of any civilized forum. Still you can post me the link of the forum rules so I can go through them.
4.   I will continue posting despite my bad English so that I can go on improving my English with the help of people like you Grin
Rainne
Dimwitted Dunce

Oh, fuck.

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: 2010 January 09, 13:48:30 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

3.   Where are the forum rules?

They're stickied.  It's called FAQ.  Read them, asshole.

any civilized forum.

Hi, welcome to MATY, now fuck off.

Still you can post me the link of the forum rules so I can go through them.

Or you can go fucking find them like everyone else, and not be a lazy bitch.  What am I, your fucking mother?

adds
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: 2010 January 09, 14:04:28 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Rainne, Now you are showing your true colors.
Rainne
Dimwitted Dunce

Oh, fuck.

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: 2010 January 09, 14:10:09 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Rainne, Now you are showing your true colors.

You say that like this is some kind of surprise.  Did you expect MATY to be some kind of warm and fuzzy forum you could come to and everyone would stroke your head and tell you how awesome you are?  IT'S NOT.  MATY is a cesspool of seething hatred and you just walked right into the middle of it.

Pages: [1] 2 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: