More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 April 27, 01:22:03

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540270 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6513 Members
Latest Member: Linnie
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS3/TSM: The Pudding
| |-+  The World Of Pudding
| | |-+  Damn lazy bastards
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Damn lazy bastards  (Read 7828 times)
Rubyelf
Feckless Fool

Fiddlesticks!

View Profile
Damn lazy bastards
« on: 2011 February 17, 10:53:05 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Okay so I've finally managed to get Mixologists to turn up to my lots in my custom world, but here is the problem!

They won't work. By work I mean, they actually don't get behind the bar and serve, instead they go off and dance, or eat food, or..dance more. On another lot whenever my sim enters the bar, the Mixologist gets up and goes home, help?

High Distinctions for Forensic Analytical Science? CHECK! Honours? CHECK! Scholarship for PHD after completing my Majors? CHECK!
Count
jolrei
Senator

Son of Perdition

View Profile
Re: Damn lazy bastards
« Reply #1 on: 2011 February 17, 17:49:19 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Have you set the lot type correctly to some sort of club or nightspot?  I have no problems in my custom hood with mixologists or club musicians.  They all do their jobs.

Tribulatio proxima est
Rubyelf
Feckless Fool

Fiddlesticks!

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 2011 February 18, 00:05:38 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Have you set the lot type correctly to some sort of club or nightspot?  I have no problems in my custom hood with mixologists or club musicians.  They all do their jobs.

Yup, this lot in particular that is causing this is flagged as a Disco, I even tried deleting it and replacing it, that just caused the upstairs mixologist to disappear into the void and not turn up anymore.

I'm also experiencing a very annoying thing, which I assume could be a Night Life bug. My sim lives in an apartment, and every now and then I get "I'm going home now bye". And the mailman seems to have an obsession with putting the mail in the trash chute, which then magically ends up in the mailbox...

High Distinctions for Forensic Analytical Science? CHECK! Honours? CHECK! Scholarship for PHD after completing my Majors? CHECK!
Madame Mim
Retarded Reprobate

Tards, Damned Tards and You Were Adopted.

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 2011 February 18, 04:30:19 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I think it's Disco. I ported one of the Disco lots into my hood for some reason and then tried to use the mixologist as a general townie to talk to about a investigator quest. She wouldn't get down off the bar to talk to me, let alone serve bar.

Mia kusenveturilo estas angiloplena.
Rubyelf
Feckless Fool

Fiddlesticks!

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 2011 February 18, 09:44:22 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I think it's Disco. I ported one of the Disco lots into my hood for some reason and then tried to use the mixologist as a general townie to talk to about a investigator quest. She wouldn't get down off the bar to talk to me, let alone serve bar.

I'll test this then and get back to you on my findings.

Edit: Tested the theory of the disco, no go. Same lot the sim turns up, doesn't go to the mixology bar, and instead dances, or she just leaves. I have tried replacing it, and deleting the bar and putting it back, but that just either fails to spawn a new one, or again, a dancing lazy bartender!
« Last Edit: 2011 February 20, 01:55:39 by Rubyelf » Logged

wizard_merlin
Pinheaded Pissant

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 2011 February 19, 20:51:38 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Why not edit your first post to give your results rather than double posting?

I am not a complete idiot, some of the parts are missing.
Rubyelf
Feckless Fool

Fiddlesticks!

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 2011 February 20, 01:56:57 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Why not edit your first post to give your results rather than double posting?

Actually I am pretty sure there was a response after I said I would test it, which I replied to. It appears it was deleted after I posted it, so it made my post look double. I have fixed my post by deleting my double one and editing the original.

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: