More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 March 28, 14:51:02

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540270 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6511 Members
Latest Member: zheng
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS3/TSM: The Pudding
| |-+  The World Of Pudding
| | |-+  Can't find this adventure, does it exist?
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Can't find this adventure, does it exist?  (Read 2974 times)
Spineraker
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
Can't find this adventure, does it exist?
« on: 2010 January 04, 06:04:34 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Okay, so I've googled and searched here, as well as tried to find traces of this in all three locations in WA. I'm stumped, and would like to know if I've just simply been misinformed.

I was told about a week or two ago that there is an adventure in one of the countries that, once you complete it, allows you to plant things in your basement. I'm not sure of the specifics, and I don't know which country it was in, but I'm asking: Does anyone know of this? I can't seem to find the same website I got this information from so I'm beginning to think it is bogus. They talked about needing to balance a basement room with seasonal lighting--using the "In 1," "In 2," "In 3," and "In 4" items. I can see these items as options in the debugger when placing treasure, but apparently I can't recover them from chests so I'm missing something (at this point I was getting frustrated so I wanted to see if I could spawn them to maybe trigger something of a hint).

Any ideas on this? If no one has heard of planting in the basement, what are these "items" for?
J. M. Pescado
Fat Obstreperous Jerk
El Presidente

View Profile
Re: Can't find this adventure, does it exist?
« Reply #1 on: 2010 January 04, 10:37:36 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I'm guessing it was a cancelled idea of fail. I don't think this exists in the game anymore.

Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I cannot accept, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of those I had to kill because they pissed me off.
LVRugger
Horrible Halfwit

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 2010 January 04, 10:54:21 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I haven't done all of France yet, but there is supposed to be an underground room on the small island in the river that has all sorts of plants. Check there and see what you can find.
Rainne
Dimwitted Dunce

Oh, fuck.

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 2010 January 04, 15:22:30 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

There is; it's called the Faerie's Tomb.  It's accessed via a dive well in a tomb under some rocks in the Little Woods.  To access this tomb, you'll either need the big Chinese axe, or AwesomeMod and "Buy/Build on this lot."  

The Little Woods are identifiable as a bunch of large rocks with a staircase underneath them.  If you orient your map so that Le Gallerie d'Art is above (to the north of?) the Town Square, then look to the left, you'll find the Eastern Hills Cemetery.  To the southwest of that cemetery, if you look close in map view, you'll find this group of rocks.  They do not have a lot marker; you just have to trudge out there (or teleport).  If you have the Prima guide, it is item number "I" on the map on page 145; the map of the tomb itself is on pages 161/162.

If you have teleport/zeneport, you might try 'porting out to the Eastern Watch (the little island) and trying to get in from the back; I couldn't work out how to do it, but someone else might.

<br />Probably because you suck.<br />
Nitroglycerine
Blathering Buffoon

Cross over to the dark side

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 2010 January 04, 21:49:53 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Actually, there are lots of tombs with underground plants in them. When doing the Egypt main quest i ran into several, namely the tomb of the burning sands which had flame fruit, the tomb of the desert oasis which had life fruit and money trees, and the basement hidden by the boulders in the Landgraabs Villa. You can just do it by typing "buydebug" into the cheat console after typing "testingcheatsenabled true" and going to the plants/seed spawners category of the new debug category

I can send people to your house... Bad people!   INTJ
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: