More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 April 25, 12:57:04

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540270 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6513 Members
Latest Member: Linnie
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS3/TSM: The Pudding
| |-+  The World Of Pudding
| | |-+  World Adventures woes...
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: World Adventures woes...  (Read 3167 times)
prettivacant
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
World Adventures woes...
« on: 2010 January 03, 18:29:53 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Okay, I'm sure this has been covered in other threads, and believe me, I've tried finding a solution--but nothing has worked for me. I NEED HELP!! After a bunch of problems figuring out how to get the RELOADED version of WA to work with the store-bought version of TS3, I did it. Buuut then, once the game actually works--there's more problems! I manually installed all the patches. I know the game works because when I take out my mods folder it loads perfectly--with the mods folder in, it either gets to 100% loading and freezes, or stops before it loads at all, and freezes. I've installed the framework for the WA folder, did that... I've deleted any mods I thought could have been screwing it up.. so what the hell am I doing wrong? This is so annoying! Please help me Smiley Smiley Thanks!!
aya_alexa
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
Re: World Adventures woes...
« Reply #1 on: 2010 January 03, 21:17:15 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

like you said it might be something to do with your mods folder. it might be having conflicts or a mod is not compatible with your game. try re-installing the mods one by one then try playing, if it crashes then the mod you installed lastly before starting the game could be the problem.
KickAss
Asinine Airhead

I know what your thinking, I suck....

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 2010 January 04, 01:06:40 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I had this with the RELOADED WA. I just took all mods out of the folder, then tested them one by one. Its really stupid mods that cause the problems. Anyway, store content is malicious crap, the patches are PURE evil!

Please die... I'm sick of you...
Grimma
Grammar Police

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 2010 January 04, 07:06:36 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

READ THE STICKIES! There are idiot-targeted step-by-step instructions in a sticky on how to install the framework and AM properly.

WARNING:PMs may be published if it contains butthurt or sporking which belong on the boards. And if I feel like it
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: