More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 March 19, 03:59:12

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540270 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6510 Members
Latest Member: TGTams
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS3/TSM: The Pudding
| |-+  Pudding Factory
| | |-+  EA store stuff in *.dbc format - a torrent
0 Members and 2 Chinese Bots are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: EA store stuff in *.dbc format - a torrent  (Read 267329 times)
Baroness
witch
Breakfast of Champions!
Senator

Shunning the accursed daystar.

View Profile
Re: EA store stuff in *.dbc format - a torrent
« Reply #325 on: 2010 November 06, 08:59:12 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Yes.

My fists are named Feminine and Wiles.
janinechloe
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #326 on: 2010 November 11, 05:49:12 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Does anyone have Riverview & Barnacle Bay DBC file without other store/custom content?

Late Night broke my launcher so I can't do a fresh install of the 2 worlds. My current DBC files have other store/cc contents contents in it which I can't uninstall without borking my game. I plan to have my other store contents to be merge in package format but keep the 2 worlds in their original location (world file and dbc).
Baroness
witch
Breakfast of Champions!
Senator

Shunning the accursed daystar.

View Profile
« Reply #327 on: 2010 November 11, 08:05:10 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Check the Downloads thread, people have links to all combinations of stuff.

My fists are named Feminine and Wiles.
HPJensen
Tasty Tourist

View Profile
« Reply #328 on: 2011 February 19, 00:51:39 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Okay I know im a noob at this, and ofcourse I cant get it to work .. Or that will say I do have Riverview now,
but as some of the others say the names of the sims and lots are world/riverview/households/Stanley and so on,
and I just cant seem to get rid of it .?

I got Riverview by putting it in the NonPackaged folder like i should, i have the Resource.cfg made, i've deleted Riverview from the downloads
and its not ind the InstalledWorlds (and have never been.?)

like I said i am a noob to this computer thingy .. what am I missing ??
Jeebus
Nitwitted Nuisance

MATY's Lord and Savior

View Profile
« Reply #329 on: 2011 February 19, 00:56:16 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Okay I know im a noob at this, and ofcourse I cant get it to work .. Or that will say I do have Riverview now,
but as some of the others say the names of the sims and lots are world/riverview/households/Stanley and so on,
and I just cant seem to get rid of it .?

I got Riverview by putting it in the NonPackaged folder like i should, i have the Resource.cfg made, i've deleted Riverview from the downloads
and its not ind the InstalledWorlds (and have never been.?)

like I said i am a noob to this computer thingy .. what am I missing ??

"Terminate the erroneous data" is an awesome euphemism for an abortion.
spockblock
Nitwitted Nuisance

Mugged by an iceberg! Brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!

View Profile
« Reply #330 on: 2011 February 19, 00:56:36 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

what am I missing ??

AIDE to Assmitten | Ask Me How!
HPJensen
Tasty Tourist

View Profile
« Reply #331 on: 2011 February 19, 02:25:32 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Lol ..

so I guess you cant answer the question ..

And yes maybe im not spelling correctly, im from Denmark, let me see you write Danish
spockblock
Nitwitted Nuisance

View Profile
« Reply #332 on: 2011 February 19, 02:30:22 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Lol ..

And yes maybe im not spelling correctly, im from Denmark, let me see you write Danish

I'd try to answer your question but I'd have to be able to parse it first.

Jeebus
Nitwitted Nuisance

MATY's Lord and Savior

View Profile
« Reply #333 on: 2011 February 19, 02:31:54 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Lol ..

Do you see US posting on a Danish forum?  ESL is no excuse for blatant disregard for conventions of the English language.  Not being fluent in Spanish does not prevent me from being able to use my fucking shift key or punctuate correctly when typing in Spanish.  In any case, we have plenty of ESL posters here who have better grammar than many native speakers, like Kofi and Kiki (who is DANISH, btw).

"Terminate the erroneous data" is an awesome euphemism for an abortion.
HPJensen
Tasty Tourist

View Profile
« Reply #334 on: 2011 February 19, 12:42:02 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Lol ..

Do you see US posting on a Danish forum?  ESL is no excuse for blatant disregard for conventions of the English language.  Not being fluent in Spanish does not prevent me from being able to use my fucking shift key or punctuate correctly when typing in Spanish.  In any case, we have plenty of ESL posters here who have better grammar than many native speakers, like Kofi and Kiki (who is DANISH, btw).

Oh I am sooo sorry that my shift key not always work and that i punctuate inthe danish way .. Didnt knew that I needed to be perfect at english grammar og spelling to have
permission to write in english .. Apparently my bad ..

To be such an ass and only comment things like this, you got to have issues with your self .!
Bye
spockblock
Nitwitted Nuisance

View Profile
« Reply #335 on: 2011 February 19, 19:44:22 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Oh I am sooo sorry that my shift key not always work and that i punctuate inthe danish way .. Didnt knew that I needed to be perfect at english grammar og spelling to have
permission to write in english .. Apparently my bad ..

I'm guessing the "Danish way" also involves smushing words together and not knowing how to use ellipses as well as broken shift keys and ignoring the advice of spell-checkers? The next time I go to Daneland I'll be sure to mash all the keyboards I see with my meaty fists in observance of the local customs.

To be such an ass and only comment things like this, you got to have issues with your self .!
Bye

Not ONLY. He also smites people in chat rooms.

Kyna
Terrible Twerp

An ass with great insight

View Profile
« Reply #336 on: 2011 September 16, 13:12:32 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Here is the Riverview.world file. 62MB Please use this instead of the Riverview.Sims3Pack. This file goes in: C:\Program Files\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\GameData\Shared\NonPackaged\Worlds

Is this all that is needed to add Riverview to my game (i.e. no sims3pack needed, as implied by the "use this instead")?  I ask because it's not working for me.

I've just installed & patched TS3 (up to & including Late Night) on my new computer.  I downloaded the Riverview.world file from the first post and put it in C:\Program Files\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\GameData\Shared\NonPackaged\Worlds.  Since this is the first time TS3 has been installed on this computer there are no Riverview related files anywhere else.

I launched the game, and started a new game in Riverview.  I found that some lots are missing (such as the town hall).  Is there something else I need to download to get Riverview to work properly?

<br />Also, thank god for Google spellcheck. Otherwise, this post would be intelligible. <br />
<br />Declared \\\\\\\"Male\\\\\\\" by Pescado on 8th April, 2009
kissing_toast
Retarded Reprobate

AIDE to Jezzers

View Profile
« Reply #337 on: 2011 September 16, 13:18:26 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

You've only installed the world. You need to find and install the lots and items. I'm sure they're here somewhere.

Cupcakes Taste Like Violence,KT_StoreFix

It's like a bowl of oranges, only one orange, is an orange of DOOM!
Kyna
Terrible Twerp

An ass with great insight

View Profile
« Reply #338 on: 2011 September 16, 13:25:53 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Here is the Riverview.world file. 62MB Please use this instead of the Riverview.Sims3Pack. This file goes in: C:\Program Files\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\GameData\Shared\NonPackaged\Worlds

So the part I've bolded from the first post is incorrect?  It's not "instead of", it's "in addition to"?

<br />Also, thank god for Google spellcheck. Otherwise, this post would be intelligible. <br />
<br />Declared \\\\\\\"Male\\\\\\\" by Pescado on 8th April, 2009
morriganrant
Terrible Twerp

View Profile
« Reply #339 on: 2011 September 16, 19:14:17 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

So the part I've bolded from the first post is incorrect?  It's not "instead of", it's "in addition to"?

You don't need the Sims3pack, nor do you need the lots and items. Riverview and the others have always re-spawned those when I've deleted them. It should just show up at Riverview in the drop down so long as you put it in NonPackaged\Worlds. What you do need if you don't want everything in town to have a name that is a list of strings, and if you want the rabbit holes to show up right, is a .dbc file that has the installed Riverview in it, which this torrent did.

One day in college I was feeling very stupid. So I drove with Ben down to Maitland and toured EA Tiburon for an hour as an 'honorary intern'. I left feeling MUCH smarter. I recommend the experience to everyone.  -this is a quote from an Ex-boyfriend of mine..
http://www.mediafire.com/?ng20de0zmly
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: