More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 March 19, 07:38:49

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540270 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6510 Members
Latest Member: TGTams
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS3/TSM: The Pudding
| |-+  Pudding Factory
| | |-+  EA store stuff in *.dbc format - a torrent
0 Members and 2 Chinese Bots are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 14 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: EA store stuff in *.dbc format - a torrent  (Read 267348 times)
ElsaVonNarbe
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
Re: EA store stuff in *.dbc format - a torrent
« Reply #225 on: 2010 February 07, 12:56:40 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Skadi's January store update files show up in my laucher, but doesn't work in the game! (The contrary of Yecats one's....)
Grimma
Grammar Police

View Profile
« Reply #226 on: 2010 February 07, 15:27:31 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Why are you so OBSESSED with the damn launcher? Did it take your lunch money in 12 school? If it doesn't show up in the launcher that DOESN'T MEAN IT DOESN'T SHOW UP IN THE GAME! Leave the fucking launcher alone and in peace!

Now if it doesn't show up in the game, you're doin it rong.

WARNING:PMs may be published if it contains butthurt or sporking which belong on the boards. And if I feel like it
Aliera
Asinine Airhead

Little Angel

View Profile
« Reply #227 on: 2010 February 07, 15:33:28 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

works wonderfully!
 Thank you so very much.
And for posting the new stuff that came out after the new year
ElsaVonNarbe
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #228 on: 2010 February 08, 08:48:30 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Why are you so OBSESSED with the damn launcher? Did it take your lunch money in 12 school? If it doesn't show up in the launcher that DOESN'T MEAN IT DOESN'T SHOW UP IN THE GAME! Leave the fucking launcher alone and in peace!

Now if it doesn't show up in the game, you're doin it rong.

IT IS because to me it seems normal that EA store content goes into the laucher into the installed content section! That was how it worked until now when i downloaded it from other websites! and since nobody in here had specified the dbc shows up directly into the game, I hadn't guessed it! okay!

Thank you for explaining!
Baroness
witch
Breakfast of Champions!
Senator

Shunning the accursed daystar.

View Profile
« Reply #229 on: 2010 February 08, 08:57:53 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

No, really! That's OK!

My fists are named Feminine and Wiles.
CaecusLacrima
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #230 on: 2010 February 08, 10:47:41 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

All my .dbc files (so far).  They all work as far as I'm aware, but if any don't, please let me know.

Enjoy.

http://www.4shared.com/dir/30394031/5635f3af/Sims3DBC.html

Is anyone else seeing a blank folder when they try to access this link?
Baroness
witch
Breakfast of Champions!
Senator

Shunning the accursed daystar.

View Profile
« Reply #231 on: 2010 February 08, 10:53:26 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

No, I see a list of files.

My fists are named Feminine and Wiles.
CaecusLacrima
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #232 on: 2010 February 08, 11:06:10 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

How odd. All I'm after is the February .dbc updates, would someone mind giving me a direct link to them, or uploading them on another site?

ETA: Never mind, they've reappeared again now.
« Last Edit: 2010 February 08, 13:51:01 by CaecusLacrima » Logged
jklarr
Asinine Airhead

If you cant fix it.... Kick it.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #233 on: 2010 February 09, 09:03:54 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I have been trying to get the game to show cc that works fine when the new pack is not installed...
that message your getting, I was also getting  until I realized that when I re done the resource I forgot to put the cfg on the end of the resource.. so I added it and then  no longer got that message...
 I have moved files  back and forth tried different ways as per "Sublimesims" she gives a extended way of putting the framework in with the new ep..  when I didnt have the cfg on the end of the resource I was able to use and see my cc...but was not able to use the shower and the fish tank, there was no action available on most of the items..  ..
Any help would be greatly appreciated..

"Art is the inner soul of the creator, If you look at the creation you can see into the dreams of its master."
gatopreto
Asinine Airhead

Yum, pudding!

View Profile
« Reply #234 on: 2010 February 09, 11:14:41 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Everything works like a charm just as long as you follow the instructions.

At first I was being dumb and skipped Witch's instructions on the .txt file, saying that these files needed two copies, one in My Documents and another one in Program Files, then wondered why the files weren't working...

So, if you're having problems, check, double check and triple check the instructions, as they're quite clear and easy to follow.

Thanks to everyone who contributed, you're truly awesome!
jklarr
Asinine Airhead

If you cant fix it.... Kick it.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #235 on: 2010 February 10, 01:33:50 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Thank you all for your help.. it was quite a job going through so many many many comments and instructions.. but finally got it to work... Keep up the good work..
Judy K♥

"Art is the inner soul of the creator, If you look at the creation you can see into the dreams of its master."
RiceBall
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #236 on: 2010 February 11, 05:24:31 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Thanks for the one stop shopping!

Stopped playing and coming back to the game now.
ladycoelura
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #237 on: 2010 February 12, 06:02:42 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I was wondering if there is a program I can use to edit the .DBC files if there is something that was added that I may not want. Like the holiday stuff.
Tia
Dimwitted Dunce

View Profile
« Reply #238 on: 2010 February 13, 03:00:07 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Okay sorry if I sound completely stupid but I still can't figure out how to install it. I read all the instructions and did as the instructions  said but nothing is showing up. . I am new here too so don't be to hard on me.
« Last Edit: 2010 February 13, 03:31:12 by Tia » Logged
Grimma
Grammar Police

View Profile
« Reply #239 on: 2010 February 13, 06:20:01 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Okay sorry if I sound completely stupid but I still can't figure out how to install it. I read all the instructions and did as the instructions  said but nothing is showing up. . I am new here too so don't be to hard on me.

Explain slowly and thoroughly what exactly it was that you did. Also, two full stops just make you look retarded, cease that at once.

WARNING:PMs may be published if it contains butthurt or sporking which belong on the boards. And if I feel like it
Tia
Dimwitted Dunce

View Profile
« Reply #240 on: 2010 February 13, 22:23:40 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Okay so I added the files in a DCCache folder in 2 different location. One in the C Drive Documents in the EA folder and on in the program files EA folder.I then added all the framework in all 3 game folders. I am still having trouble getting anything to show up. I have mods in a folder that refuse to show up. On top of all my frustration the patch either messed up my launcher or I am doing something wrong. I can't download anything with a update your software messages. Since I am completely clueless anyone know what this means? My Launcher says its up to date.
morriganrant
Terrible Twerp

View Profile
« Reply #241 on: 2010 February 14, 01:52:51 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Okay so I added the files in a DCCache folder in 2 different location. One in the C Drive Documents in the EA folder and on in the program files EA folder.I then added all the framework in all 3 game folders. I am still having trouble getting anything to show up. I have mods in a folder that refuse to show up. On top of all my frustration the patch either messed up my launcher or I am doing something wrong. I can't download anything with a update your software messages. Since I am completely clueless anyone know what this means? My Launcher says its up to date.
It may mean that your launcher is lying to you. That can happen. By that I mean that your launcher thinks that it is updated to a certain point and the rest of the files are actually not. There is a thread around here detailing on how to tell if your game is actually up to date but damned if I remember the thread title.

One day in college I was feeling very stupid. So I drove with Ben down to Maitland and toured EA Tiburon for an hour as an 'honorary intern'. I left feeling MUCH smarter. I recommend the experience to everyone.  -this is a quote from an Ex-boyfriend of mine..
http://www.mediafire.com/?ng20de0zmly
SimFeliz
Blathering Buffoon

View Profile
« Reply #242 on: 2010 February 14, 09:41:25 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Does anyone have the "Dr Pepper" car in .dbc format? It's the only item I can't get working.
Tia
Dimwitted Dunce

View Profile
« Reply #243 on: 2010 February 14, 18:58:04 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

It may mean that your launcher is lying to you. That can happen. By that I mean that your launcher thinks that it is updated to a certain point and the rest of the files are actually not. There is a thread around here detailing on how to tell if your game is actually up to date but damned if I remember the thread title.
Well since I don't know what the topic is how do I search it? Thanks for trying to help. Undecided
Cathy
Blathering Buffoon

Heavy Sleper

View Profile
« Reply #244 on: 2010 February 15, 04:11:18 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

A friend just told me about this topic and I wanted to say thank you so much!

Edit: pity...nothing shows in game no matter what I do... oh well...

Edit2: okay they are showing  Wink
« Last Edit: 2010 February 16, 03:57:43 by Cathy » Logged

freckles
Corpulent Cretin

View Profile
« Reply #245 on: 2010 February 16, 19:37:17 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I have downloaded the *.dbc format files from the link on the first page,my problem is that when I try to install them I have to add them to my zip files,as they apear as broken page links and windows doesn't know how to open them.

I have followed the step by step instructions from the Sublime Sims website on how to install the framework to use package files,now when I try to install the files through the launcher the little black square apears but then disapears without installing anything. 

Thank you for your help.
Baronetess
spaceface
Retarded Reprobate

Lost in Middle-earth

View Profile
« Reply #246 on: 2010 February 16, 21:16:13 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

You don't instal package files with the launcher. Duh.

Put them in the folder C:\Program Files\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3 (whichever your most revent EP or SP is)\Mods\Packages

ETA: You can put your dbc files in a subfolder of that folder, if you have set up your resource.cfg to look for them there.
« Last Edit: 2010 February 16, 21:24:13 by tngrspacecadet » Logged

More F than you
freckles
Corpulent Cretin

View Profile
« Reply #247 on: 2010 February 16, 21:21:55 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

You don't instal package files with the launcher. Duh.

Put them in the folder C:\Program Files\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3 (whichever your most revent EP or SP is)\Mods\Packages

I am such an idiot. Roll Eyes Thank you for the reply,and the help.
valukkk
Tasty Tourist

View Profile
« Reply #248 on: 2010 February 18, 19:54:45 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Which dbc file is for Collectionne Stäncké??

Can't find it here  Sad

http://www.4shared.com/account/dir/30394031/5635f3af/Sims3DBC.html?&

Pls help. My favorite set.
The_Goddess
Garrulous Gimp

You know how to whistle, don't you?

View Profile
« Reply #249 on: 2010 February 18, 19:59:11 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Which dbc file is for Collectionne Stäncké??

Can't find it here  Sad

http://www.4shared.com/account/dir/30394031/5635f3af/Sims3DBC.html?&

Pls help. My favorite set.

What language is that?  Are you even spelling it correctly?  You are confusing my translator program!
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 14 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: