More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 April 19, 23:23:41

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540270 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6512 Members
Latest Member: jennXjenn
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS2: Burnination
| |-+  The Podium
| | |-+  Oops! You Broke It!
| | | |-+  Clusterfuck Of Bork: Or, OH FUCK Redux
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Clusterfuck Of Bork: Or, OH FUCK Redux  (Read 4060 times)
Ichigo
Corpulent Cretin

Hellbitch

View Profile WWW
Clusterfuck Of Bork: Or, OH FUCK Redux
« on: 2009 December 22, 03:35:37 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Same family, same neighborhood, with the addition of Jemflower's teen woohoo hack for Seasons, which has never given me problems before.

So my  teen sim has her lesbian fun with the Grand Contessa Somethingorother, and I *THINK* halfway through their second date, this old bitch just randomly walks into their house, only leaving when motives get low enough after being scared from my sim's brother's ghost, whom coincedentaly was on his first haunt since dying. I ignore and save.

A few sim hours later, the vampire and the teen woohoo, giving teen the memory of boinking a serviceperson. Funny, because all the times a vampire has been woohoo'd, it never counted as a serviceperson. She leaves, and I notice this weird elf-looking dude wander onto the lot, but he says "Look at the time! I'd better go." I roll over him, and it's displayed as IDEAL PLANTSIM. Fuck my life.

After he leaves, *Npcskunkskin comes along, but it's just a cat  that my sims can't interact with. Testing cheats yield no errors. Like I said before, I'm attachted to this family, so whatever needs to be done, I'll do.

UPDATE: The old bitch is Caryl Gray, a member of the Default family, and I think one of them damn EAxis Downtonie ressurectables. This game can suck my balls. (That I don't have)
« Last Edit: 2009 December 22, 03:56:43 by Ichigo » Logged

ENFP. God help you all.
Tarlia
Knuckleheaded Knob

View Profile
Re: Clusterfuck Of Bork: Or, OH FUCK Redux
« Reply #1 on: 2009 December 22, 09:55:20 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Your 'hood sounds like it's inches away from BFBVFS.

Just a couple of things - the old woman is not one of the resurrectables, but a downtownie that, for some reason, is in the Default family. I found her while cleaning up the Downtown template. I don't think she herself is anything to worry about, especially not if she's really outgoing, outgoing sims invite themselves in sometimes.

Also, I think any sim in the "Service NPC" family (which the grand vampires belong to) counts as a service sim and so getting a memory of woohooing a service sim from woohooing a grand vampire is correct. I'd say not getting the memory before is what's glitchy there.

Random "NPC object" members of the default family wandering around sounds like a very, very bad sign, though. :/
Ichigo
Corpulent Cretin

Hellbitch

View Profile WWW
Re: Clusterfuck Of Bork: Or, OH FUCK Redux
« Reply #2 on: 2009 December 22, 10:02:18 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

But how do I save my 'hood? I'm totally willing to spend hours in SimPE. I have the time to kill. What's so confusing & scary about this is that besides getting the teen woohoo hack, I didn't do a thing different. I'm one of those people who shits themselves upon noticing possible signs of TEH APOCOLYPSE.
« Last Edit: 2009 December 22, 10:07:55 by Ichigo » Logged

ENFP. God help you all.
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: