More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 March 28, 10:59:08

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540270 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6511 Members
Latest Member: zheng
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS3/TSM: The Pudding
| |-+  Pudding Factory
| | |-+  Anach's Sims 3 Mods - Updated 18th September 2014 (1.67)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 13 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Anach's Sims 3 Mods - Updated 18th September 2014 (1.67)  (Read 640501 times)
AbyssBunny
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
Re: Anach's Sims 3 Mods - Updated 24th August 2011
« Reply #150 on: 2011 November 13, 01:46:34 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

About the non-default skintones that you can see with the UI mod, I was curious: can NPCs use them? Or can they only use defaults?

I was asking since skintones don't seem to have anything like ValidForRandom and I wasn't sure.
Anach
Knuckleheaded Knob

View Profile WWW
Re: Anach's Sims 3 Mods - Updated 24th August 2011
« Reply #151 on: 2011 November 13, 01:51:59 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

About the non-default skintones that you can see with the UI mod, I was curious: can NPCs use them? Or can they only use defaults?

I was asking since skintones don't seem to have anything like ValidForRandom and I wasn't sure.

As far as I noticed during my own use of custom skins, random generated Sims will only use the default skins. However, if Sims with custom skins have babies, they will usually share the same custom skin as their parents, which causes problems later if you want to remove the skin.

Anach
Knuckleheaded Knob

View Profile WWW
Re: Anach's Sims 3 Mods - Updated 26th November 2011
« Reply #152 on: 2011 November 25, 16:49:37 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Finally updated. Lucky there was a sale on. Almost spent all my money on RL pet Vet bills.

Zoan
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #153 on: 2011 November 25, 16:59:52 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Awesome TY TY! BTW the link to the fixes seems to be off... I had to go through catalog fixes to get to the mod updates file..

I hope everything is ok with your RL pet btw
Anach
Knuckleheaded Knob

View Profile WWW
« Reply #154 on: 2011 November 25, 17:17:55 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Awesome TY TY! BTW the link to the fixes seems to be off... I had to go through catalog fixes to get to the mod updates file..

I hope everything is ok with your RL pet btw

Hopefully the links all work now. Cheers

Sleepy-Genius
Asinine Airhead

View Profile WWW
« Reply #155 on: 2011 November 28, 07:12:47 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Thank you so much. I know this took a lot of work to update.  Cheesy
Anach
Knuckleheaded Knob

View Profile WWW
Re: Anach's Sims 3 Mods - Updated 29th November 2011
« Reply #156 on: 2011 November 29, 08:29:03 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Updated today to fix error in Anach_RealEstateIncome.package.

shalunyturns
Asinine Airhead

Anecdone!

View Profile
« Reply #157 on: 2011 December 01, 21:33:26 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Cry Dephy's Dashboard says the Ambrosia Group Serve mod conflicts with many of Twoftmama tweaks I use, what do you suggest I do?

Marvin the Martian-"Oh goody! My illudium Q-36 explosive space modulator." Vivi Ornitier- "No more. I won't let you make any more instruments of murder!"
jezzer
Grammar Police

"Start a new thread" is the new "Search."

View Profile
« Reply #158 on: 2011 December 01, 21:43:10 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Cry Dephy's Dashboard says the Ambrosia Group Serve mod conflicts with many of Twoftmama tweaks I use, what do you suggest I do?

A.  Pick which mod you prefer to use and keep it in your game, removing the other to prevent conflict.
B.  Leave both mods in your game and risk the game turning into a BFBVFS.
C.  Turn your back on it and never play TS3 again.

<soozelwoozel>  Remember the days when jezzer used to have adorable pictures of ratties holding teddy bears as his avatar? Now it\\\'s all eyeless cave vagina spiders and despair.
shalunyturns
Asinine Airhead

Anecdone!

View Profile
« Reply #159 on: 2011 December 02, 03:44:13 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

D. Ask Twoftmama at Crazytown to include this in her mod, I'm sure Anach wont mind since she doesn't do request.

I am almost at the point of option C so I'm ever so slowly learning how to mod the game myself. Sims 3 BFBVFS usually happen to lesser player like you who instead of learning how to fix something, re-install 100000000000x everytime a booboo happens, goodness why do people insist on idiocy. Something like running into a glass door continuously when it's obvious that there's a handle and it can open to let you through, because it's a wannabe splurker. Smanks mysweet for the flaky advice, but moar tryhard next time m'kay doodles? Tongue

Marvin the Martian-"Oh goody! My illudium Q-36 explosive space modulator." Vivi Ornitier- "No more. I won't let you make any more instruments of murder!"
kissing_toast
Retarded Reprobate

AIDE to Jezzers

View Profile
« Reply #160 on: 2011 December 02, 03:56:47 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

D. Ask Twoftmama at Crazytown to include this in her mod, I'm sure Anach wont mind since she doesn't do request. STFU and GTFO

If you knew the answer to your stupid fucking question, why are you wasting our time? Also FIFY.

I am almost at the point of option C so I'm ever so slowly learning how to mod the game myself. Sims 3 BFBVFS usually happen to lesser player like you who instead of learning how to fix something, re-install 100000000000x everytime a booboo happens, goodness why do people insist on idiocy. Something like running into a glass door continuously when it's obvious that there's a handle and it can open to let you through, because it's a wannabe splurker. Smanks mysweet for the flaky advice, but moar tryhard next time m'kay doodles? Tongue

You've been a lurker long enough to know what kind of answers to expect here to stupid fucking questions, and quit the cutesy shit, it's not cute.

Cupcakes Taste Like Violence,KT_StoreFix

It's like a bowl of oranges, only one orange, is an orange of DOOM!
shalunyturns
Asinine Airhead

Anecdone!

View Profile
« Reply #161 on: 2011 December 02, 04:50:29 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

If you think sarcasm is cute than your obviously better off than the rest of the forum. Whats got your panties in a wad and where the hell did you come from? Was I replying to you? No. If you went through the trouble of trying to figure me out, you would realize why I posted the way I did to Him. Hmmmn...maybe you should take your own advice, since you consider your time wasted; you wasted more of your time posting than it took to read mine. Hey your right I have been a long time lurker and I like trolls actually, they are kinda cute; so goddam urgly but ever so sensitive ppl, giving you exactly what you want

Baroness
witch
Breakfast of Champions!
Senator

Shunning the accursed daystar.

View Profile
« Reply #162 on: 2011 December 02, 07:48:15 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Just say the word, Anach.

My fists are named Feminine and Wiles.
Anach
Knuckleheaded Knob

View Profile WWW
« Reply #163 on: 2011 December 02, 10:53:01 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

A.  Pick which mod you prefer to use and keep it in your game, removing the other to prevent conflict.
B.  Leave both mods in your game and risk the game turning into a BFBVFS.
C.  Turn your back on it and never play TS3 again.

Agreed

D. Ask Twoftmama at Crazytown to include this in her mod, I'm sure Anach wont mind since she doesn't do request.

No he doesn't mind one little bit.

However, it is not possible that my mod conflicts with multiple mods you use, unless you are using mods which already conflict with each other. My mod only edits a single xml (0xC804E72F531C6AAD). So at most, there should be only one conflict. Regardless, you can either ask Twoftmama, or tell me which mod mine apparently conflicts with so I can take a look myself, and you may even find I already include similar changes in my file.

Only if it bothers you. Otherwise it's just light entertainment.

shalunyturns
Asinine Airhead

Anecdone!

View Profile
« Reply #164 on: 2011 December 02, 16:11:54 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Only if it bothers you. Otherwise it's just light entertainment.

Second in agreement.

Anyways, like I said, I'm learning how to mod, I've read some tutorials at simswiki, not getting very far because of time restraints but I'll probably get the hang of it once I have some actual time to kill, shouldn't be too hard to do, the tuts seem pretty extensive....On this particular matter, my weak attempt is trying to find that ID, (0xC804E72F531C6AAD) in the one of the code tables but no luck, (I think I have an idea why...)

In my downloads I had Twoftmama's "Don't Eat Unless I Tell You To/Visitors Cant Use Fridge Combo" and "Don't Eat From Inventory", and it's obvious why they they conflicted so I took "Don't Eat From Inventory" out and your "Ambrosia Group Serve" popped out of nowhere with a conflict (Yes, I do understand how Delphy's Dash works). So which changes to your mod conflict with "Don't Eat Unless I Tell You To/Visitors Cant Use Fridge Combo"?
« Last Edit: 2011 December 02, 16:44:03 by shalunyturns » Logged

Anach
Knuckleheaded Knob

View Profile WWW
« Reply #165 on: 2011 December 02, 21:04:39 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

There is no conflict between those files. My Anach_AmbrosiaGroupServe mod and Twoftmama's Don't Eat Unless I Tell You To \Visitors Cant Use Fridge Combo mod edit totally different files. Open up both files with s3pe, and you can see Twoftmama only edits ITUN files, where mine is _XML, they also have different instance IDs. If there is a conflict report with the Dashboard, either it's wrong or you're reading the conflict report wrong. If it's wrong, I suggest posting it on the MTS board as an error.

jezzer
Grammar Police

View Profile
« Reply #166 on: 2011 December 02, 22:03:03 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

If you're such a big, bad, self-sufficient, budding modder, what was the point of your original "OH NOES WHAT DO I DOOOOOOOO?" tardery?

<soozelwoozel>  Remember the days when jezzer used to have adorable pictures of ratties holding teddy bears as his avatar? Now it\\\'s all eyeless cave vagina spiders and despair.
shalunyturns
Asinine Airhead

Anecdone!

View Profile
« Reply #167 on: 2011 December 03, 19:20:02 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

A. Laziness, couldn't find where to test my sig, didn't have much time
B. Boredom, just wanted a quick laugh, but I know some ppl see that as a personal insult
C. Mitigation, once you get past the sarcasm and/or ridicule, this site is probably has the best strait-forward advice, I wanted to see if he would actually help as I'm learning how to mod the game myself
D. All of the above, maybe I was/wasn't expecting, but there's no shame in asking

You choose. You seem to see everything...

I think I'm overly confusing myself, and so was Delphy's Dash, which was my mistake. I since then actually looked into the files and seen which ones are conflicting. I cleaned my greedy ass but decently organized enough, downloads folder; now DD can actually read properly, Twoftmama's Meals anytime is the culprit. Also, was her Save Money Eat Leftovers was conflicting with Don't Eat Unless I Tell You To/Visitors Cant Use Fridge Combo, my stupid mistake, and she said she would combine those two, but that still leave out your Ambrosia mod.

jezzer
Grammar Police

View Profile
« Reply #168 on: 2011 December 04, 21:13:49 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Dear God, you are dull.  Reading your posts is like being beaten with a bag of marshmallows, with only your frequent spelling and grammar errors breaking up the monotony.  Based on your tedious tealdeer, you really don't seem to have the intellect to successfully pull off this "snottily amused" thing you're attempting.

Neowulf
Exasperating Eyesore

View Profile
« Reply #169 on: 2011 December 05, 00:22:19 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Dear God, you are dull.  Reading your posts is like being beaten with a bag of marshmallows...
Being beaten with marshmallows doesn't sound very dull to me.

Flowing with the go.
jezzer
Grammar Police

View Profile
« Reply #170 on: 2011 December 05, 00:23:50 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Stale marshmallows.

Anach
Knuckleheaded Knob

View Profile WWW
Re: Anach's Sims 3 Mods - Updated 8th December 2011
« Reply #171 on: 2011 December 08, 12:23:28 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Couple small tweaks to the interactions file and a fix for removing CAS music.

uckinfawsome
Tasty Tourist

View Profile
« Reply #172 on: 2011 December 11, 18:47:52 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

every time I download the fcking zip file the catalogue is nowhere to be found. All I see is "Cas fixes Store" and "Buy Fixes." The other files listed are nowhere to be found for me.
Anach
Knuckleheaded Knob

View Profile WWW
« Reply #173 on: 2011 December 11, 21:01:39 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

every time I download the fcking zip file the catalogue is nowhere to be found. All I see is "Cas fixes Store" and "Buy Fixes." The other files listed are nowhere to be found for me.

My fault. I had pasted the wrong link for the download. Should now be fixed.

uckinfawsome
Tasty Tourist

View Profile
« Reply #174 on: 2011 December 12, 13:24:13 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

My fault. I had pasted the wrong link for the download. Should now be fixed.

Thanks. sorry if that sounded btchy. Been sick in Asia for about 4 days now, and this game is my last string of sanity.
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 13 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: