More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 May 01, 21:50:10

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540270 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6513 Members
Latest Member: Linnie
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS3/TSM: The Pudding
| |-+  The World Of Pudding
| | |-+  no cc with new patch??
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: no cc with new patch??  (Read 4813 times)
bakerhands
Tasty Tourist

View Profile
no cc with new patch??
« on: 2009 December 20, 07:28:35 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

hey all.. im just wondering if anyone else having trouble with there cc (mods and stuff) loading up with the new patch 1.8/2.3???
Ever since i got the update, and got around that little bug with the 1.8 update, now my cc aren't loading up.. is there anything im missing.. i try to update the framework to see if thats the problem but nope...most of my sims3pack work, (and i know better to start talking about that....hmmmm)

so just wondering if there is anything that i could try?? 
Viscountess
coconnor
Horrible Halfwit

Meh ....

View Profile
Re: no cc with new patch??
« Reply #1 on: 2009 December 20, 07:31:10 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

You could try searching MOAR.  There is a thread on the new patch in "The Horror, The Horror".  There are work-arounds for missing custom content and missing Riverview, in the event that's happened to you as well.

In the (should be) immortal words of Ron White:  "You can't fix stupid!"
brownlustgirl
Knuckleheaded Knob

Giving EA the finger!

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 2009 December 20, 07:36:51 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I am with you coconnor, answers all over the site and every one of these independent posts are nothing new. It is making me grit my teeth and now they are sore. Grrr...

"So you have to be hungry to eat, right? Hmph, imagine that concept."  Kirstie Alley
Grimma
Grammar Police

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 2009 December 20, 08:37:42 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Hey all... I'm just wondering if anyone else is having trouble with there their cc (mods and stuff) loading up with the new patch 1.8/2.3???
Ever since I got the update, and got around that little bug with the 1.8 update, now my cc aren't loading up... Is there anything I'm missing. . I try to update the framework to see if that's the problem but nope... most of my sims3pack work, (and I know better to start talking about that.... hmmmm)

So just wondering if there is anything that I could try?

Well, you could try to READ THE FAQ before posting shit that's been discussed to death already in a lazy way. Protip: If you don't even bother to use capitals and punctuation on a forum where the rules (aka the FAQ) states clearly that grammar is important, why should we be bothered to help you?

WARNING:PMs may be published if it contains butthurt or sporking which belong on the boards. And if I feel like it
murhagh
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 2009 December 20, 13:26:30 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Hey all... I'm just wondering if anyone else is having trouble with there their cc (mods and stuff) loading up with the new patch 1.8/2.3???
Ever since I got the update, and got around that little bug with the 1.8 update, now my cc aren't loading up... Is there anything I'm missing. . I try to update the framework to see if that's the problem but nope... most of my sims3pack work, (and I know better to start talking about that.... hmmmm)

So just wondering if there is anything that I could try?

Well, you could try to READ THE FAQ before posting shit that's been discussed to death already in a lazy way. Protip: If you don't even bother to use capitals and punctuation on a forum where the rules (aka the FAQ) states clearly that grammar is important, why should we be bothered to help you?

So people with bad grammar or poor reading skills should be ignored?  Maybe he was hoping someone would look around the FAQ and help him anyway.
Gwill
Terrible Twerp

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 2009 December 20, 16:37:40 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

So people with bad grammar or poor reading skills should be ignored?

Yes.  Acquire those skills or go to Yahoo! Answers for help.

Dibs on Darth Telligent!
INTJ bordering on P
Want to know where babies come from?
Drakron
Anime Fapper
Irritating Ignoramus

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 2009 December 20, 18:00:12 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Or just ignore the Grammar Nazis since its not like they even have the answers you are seeking anyway, they simply are allowed here to show that even if you are the worst person in the world at least you are better that they are.
Druscylla
Corpulent Cretin

Wicked Stepsister

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: 2009 December 20, 19:27:11 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

You mean we don't have the answers we have put in that big giant post about the patch and CAW? Just because we don't want all the people from the BBS and TSR coming here making over 9000 posts about the exact same thing? And why should we have to "look around the F.A.Q."? We follow it, so should everyone.

Since this post is obviously so hard to find just sitting there at the top all stealthy and whatnot. http://www.moreawesomethanyou.com/smf/index.php/topic,17592.0.html
Count
jolrei
Senator

Son of Perdition

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: 2009 December 20, 20:12:02 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Or just ignore the Grammar Nazis, since its not like they even have the answers you are seeking anyway. They simply are allowed here to show that, even if you are the worst person in the world, at least you are better that they are.

If you're going to try to be better than people, it really helps if you can write a coherent sentence.  Otherwise, as you can see, you lose some credibility.

Tribulatio proxima est
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: