More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 April 28, 22:53:13

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540270 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6513 Members
Latest Member: Linnie
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS3/TSM: The Pudding
| |-+  The World Of Pudding
| | |-+  Please Help Launcher Problem
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Please Help Launcher Problem  (Read 4595 times)
aya_alexa
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
Please Help Launcher Problem
« on: 2010 January 01, 14:58:45 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

hi if anyone could help me, i have a problem with my launcher. ok so i downloaded sims 3 (the one with the riverview add on) when i installed the game everything worked fine. but then i really wanted to update it so after 7 installs and uninstalls i successfully updated it to 1.8 but then my launcher gets this error: "Sims3Launcher has encountered a problem and needs to close.  We are sorry for the inconvenience." and my game won't work so i tried finding ways to fix it then i found a 1.8 cracked sims 3 exe. i used it to replace the one in my game. now the game works fine but the launcher doesn't which is really sad since i couldn't install CC in sims3pack format. i heard that this is an open place to talk about downloaded/razor/torrent sims game so i want to know if anyone of you had this problem and fixed it. i really want to play riverview.

thanks in advance for those who will help.  Smiley
dilpill
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
Re: Please Help Launcher Problem
« Reply #1 on: 2010 January 01, 15:11:20 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

You really should have used search (or looked about 5 threads below the one you started), but there are instructions to get the launcher to work in 1.8/2.3 here.

aya_alexa
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 2010 January 01, 19:17:36 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

will that fix my launcher error problem?
Aphotic
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 2010 January 01, 19:32:56 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

will that fix my launcher error problem?

Negatory.

ENTP

It is incorrect to double-space your sentences.
aya_alexa
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 2010 January 02, 05:40:57 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

then how can it help?
cheapncheerful
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 2010 January 04, 00:25:19 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I keep having the DasmX86Dll.dll crash, with or without loader, i try to start the game and it goes black then crashes to desktop.
Latest Directx, video drivers, and i already had the game installed once and it ran perfectly.
I had to uninstall the game and now, after the reinstall, it crashes.
That's really weird, becuase the game once worked in the same machine, and now it doesn't work no more.
Dragon Slave
Juvenile Jackass

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 2010 January 04, 00:58:38 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I'm not sure why Aphotic said it wouldn't help unless it was to mock you for asking such a useless question. Think about it -  if you don't know if something will work the first thing to do is try it and see for yourself.  Don't expect people to know in advance.  They're not you, they're not using your machine, and they're not playing your game. 

I'm pointing this out because you've asked questions like this in just about every post you've made.  Maybe you've got the wrong idea about this forum; you won't have your hand held here.  I understand you want to fix your game, but no one will want to help you if you don't make an effort in return.  also use your shift key.  im surprised you haven't been chewed out for typing like this.

Grimma
Grammar Police

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: 2010 January 04, 07:03:35 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

im surprised you haven't been chewed out for typing like this.

Sorry, I was off on some important serious business.

Yo Noobtard ! (Do I care enough to look up your name? Indeed, I don't.)

Punctuation and use of the shift key is not optional here. It is not something you can decide to do - or not - as the mood strikes. It is mandatory and expected as a bare minimum standard.

Further, if you weren't a totally rejected retard, you'd know that the safest way right now to install sims3pack shit is to use the Delphytool and extract them as packages and then use those packages in your Mods folder, like any other packages, thus allowing you to bypass the launcher completely.

Now go forth and be less stupid.

WARNING:PMs may be published if it contains butthurt or sporking which belong on the boards. And if I feel like it
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: