More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 April 23, 15:45:42

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540270 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6512 Members
Latest Member: jennXjenn
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  Awesomeware
| |-+  Armoire of Invincibility
| | |-+  AwesomeMod!
| | | |-+  Red Relationship Bar
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Red Relationship Bar  (Read 4865 times)
alyria
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
Red Relationship Bar
« on: 2009 December 16, 16:53:10 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I've been trying to find something on this, a work around or something, but I can't find anything.  When I go on vacation my relationships are normal, but when I come home my relationship section is blank and anyone I talk to is a completely red bar.  Has anyone else had this problem? Is there anything I can do to fix it?
Zouflain
Blathering Buffoon

"Who set all these labmonkeys free?!"

View Profile
Re: Red Relationship Bar
« Reply #1 on: 2009 December 16, 17:04:49 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Are you certain it's awesomemod related?  Have you been unable to replicate this error without awesomemod?  Also, check the bug thread, because if it is awesomemod related, you're more likely to find similar cases there, and that's where awesomemod bugs are supposed to go.  If there are no such cases and you aren't empirically certain that this is an awesomemod bug, the bug section of EAxis bb might be a better place to look.
J. M. Pescado
Fat Obstreperous Jerk
El Presidente

View Profile
Re: Red Relationship Bar
« Reply #2 on: 2009 December 17, 16:26:04 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Red relationship bar = BFBVFS. Something went wrong in the unpacking process of reconnecting the sim's evil clone to the original when going on vacation, and a BFBVFS occurred. Always backup before sending anyone on vacation.

Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I cannot accept, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of those I had to kill because they pissed me off.
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: