More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 March 29, 08:25:42

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540270 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6511 Members
Latest Member: zheng
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS3/TSM: The Pudding
| |-+  The World Of Pudding
| | |-+  Opportunity breaks on travel
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Opportunity breaks on travel  (Read 2041 times)
Gastfyr
Horrible Halfwit

View Profile
Opportunity breaks on travel
« on: 2009 December 17, 05:24:37 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Has anyone else had this problem?  It seems every time I travel to and from a vacation destination, it breaks any opportunities that require a specific item if that item isn't in that sims personal inventory.  It says that that item is destroyed and removes the quest.

It has happened with a job related opportunity that required me to read a book.  I read the book and went on vacation, with the book still in my inventory.  While on vacation I gave the book to my other sim to read cause she wanted to read a book.  I saved just before going home, and when I got home it says the book (which was in my other sim's inventory) was destroyed and canceled the opportunity.  I reloaded and put the book back in the main sim's inventory and went home no problems.

The second time it did this was during a quest chain that started in China and went to France.  I did that whole quest chain to the end of France.  But instead of going immediately to China, I went to Egypt cause I had 3 or 4 opportunities that required me to go there and since I didn't need the Keystone I got from France, I left it in my treasure chest on my home lot.  As soon as I got to Egypt, it said that I destroyed the Keystone and cancelled the quest.  Angry

TS3: it's really cool if you don't look too closely! - bottles
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: