More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 May 02, 01:08:05

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540270 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6513 Members
Latest Member: Linnie
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS3/TSM: The Pudding
| |-+  The World Of Pudding
| | |-+  my rooms are flashing
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: my rooms are flashing  (Read 2507 times)
cheesetastic
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
my rooms are flashing
« on: 2009 December 18, 18:23:15 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I run an unpatched game without WA. I saved a household to the bin to move it from Sunset Valley to Riverview. I demolished the house when I got in there because it was built on a cliff and didn't look right on the new lot. Before demolishing, I put all the furniture in the household inventory box in buy mode. My problem is, when I put all the appliances back into the newly-built house, they all make the rooms flash dark then light, like the lights are going on and off. It happens when the camera is not moving in live mode, so I know it's not the metal reflecting off of anything like it tends to do. I took the metal pattern off of them and changed it to white from the misc. category. Same problem. Then, I replaced all the appliances to different ones. Same problem. What the hell is the matter with my game? I've never seen this happen before, and I've never seen anyone else with this problem. It's getting really annoying and I'm hoping someone on here will tell me what's going on, since you all seem to be pretty helpful and smart. Thanks.
« Last Edit: 2009 December 18, 19:16:52 by cheesetastic » Logged
TheSimsandwich
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
Re: my rooms are flashing
« Reply #1 on: 2009 December 19, 01:25:56 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I run an unpatched game without WA.

I think I may have found the problem. Update to 1.7.9 (the latest stable-ish version)  Smiley
cheesetastic
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
Re: my rooms are flashing
« Reply #2 on: 2009 December 19, 13:38:17 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

After reading all the bad things about pretty much every patch that came out, I think I'll pass on that. That's why I'm still unpatched. Thanks for trying to help though.
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: