More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 March 29, 08:39:35

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540270 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6511 Members
Latest Member: zheng
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS3/TSM: The Pudding
| |-+  The World Of Pudding
| | |-+  Sims crawling naked into tents...
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] 2 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Sims crawling naked into tents...  (Read 18747 times)
sheep_plushi
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
Sims crawling naked into tents...
« on: 2009 December 13, 07:48:52 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

So I finally got WA and everything is great but in the base camp in Egypt every night people get naked to go to sleep in the tents. I have no issue with nudity, I'm just wondering if this is a glitch or a normal WA thing. I just got creeped out when a guy stripped and went to bed then an insane fat guy ran up to his tent giggling and also stripped and went in... but yeah. Just wondering if this is normal. I tried searching but got nothing here and oddly enough political debate links on google if you type 'sims 3 naked in tents'.

I park on your car.
DigiGekko
Blathering Buffoon

View Profile
Re: Sims crawling naked into tents...
« Reply #1 on: 2009 December 13, 08:03:53 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Oh dear, kinky man love in the wilderness. I think you get executed for that in Egypt.
Greyform
Dimwitted Dunce

Grey pride

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 2009 December 13, 08:05:31 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I don't suppose you have some sort of "sleep naked" mod, do you?

I can assure you, it's not normal behavior otherwise.
J. M. Pescado
Fat Obstreperous Jerk
El Presidente

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 2009 December 13, 08:30:49 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

That reminds me: TENT THEFT is another issue I have to stamp out. The moment you lay out your own tent, a bunch of RANDOM PEOPLE are liable to take it over and there is no way to kick them out!

Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I cannot accept, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of those I had to kill because they pissed me off.
sheep_plushi
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 2009 December 13, 11:18:03 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I don't suppose you have some sort of "sleep naked" mod, do you?

I can assure you, it's not normal behavior otherwise.

Nope. I don't have any mods like that. Oi. Leave it to me to have crazy orgy sims.

I park on your car.
haifen
Crapsack
Retarded Reprobate

#hashtag

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 2009 December 13, 11:50:28 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Ahh sheep plushi, I wish I could quit you.

16:29   spockers   I fucking hate going to see movies in theaters now.
16:30   spockers   Unless it's a really fancy old-style movie palace type place, but even then some dick will pull out their Appleberry in the middle of the film and start tweeting about wanting Chris Brown to beat them up
ascarrott
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 2009 December 13, 13:10:40 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I have sort of the same problem in China, At the base camp explorers get in to bed naked, wake up and walk around all day naked until they go outside.
Nauthiz
Blathering Buffoon

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: 2009 December 13, 13:14:25 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I've just spotted this yesterday for the first time. Toying with "editsim" and "dresser" commands I figured out that when a foreign townie is assigned to be an explorer in a different country, he's given another set of clothes along with a new hairdo - that's why they have different hair than their icons. These new clothes consist of a full outfit from WA as everyday and all the rest - formal, sleepwear, athletic, swimwear - are a naked top and a naked bottom. Or maybe that's what happens if there are no outfits assigned randomly?... It's not a real nudity - these Sims have no idea their sleepwear is transparent Smiley

What puzzles me is that I've never noticed this behavior before - I surely would. So maybe it's a side effect of either Awesome Mod or Twallan's Story Progression - I didn't update anything else since I've played for the last time. I also noticed that when making a new Sim in CAS, the whole choosen everyday outfit is copied to formal, even if the chosen parts are not normally showing there (no disableclothingfilter for me). When I change formal and proceed to sleepwear, the formal outfit is copied there and so on. It surely wasn't like this before - I didn't play the game for two weeks.

My Sim is currently waiting for arrival of a French lady he met in Egypt - but I bet she'll have her regular clothes and normal pajamas.

Me: One of my Sims just made a fire in the kitchen.
My Grandma: How? Did he burn a dishcloth?
J. M. Pescado
Fat Obstreperous Jerk
El Presidente

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: 2009 December 13, 14:08:20 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Old bug, fixed already. At least, it SHOULD be. It's fixed in CAS, anyway.

Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I cannot accept, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of those I had to kill because they pissed me off.
DentedLemons
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: 2009 December 13, 14:12:34 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I noticed this for the first time yesterday, at the base camp in Egypt. I laughed, it was funny. I hadn't had that 'feature' in France.. though there were rarely others at the base camp there.
sheep_plushi
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: 2009 December 14, 04:26:26 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Ahh sheep plushi, I wish I could quit you.

... I don't get it.

Also, glad I'm not the only person with this odd issue. I was starting to think I was insane. Pescado you said it should be fixed? Well I guess I'll make sure I have the newest AM and venture back to Egypt to test it out on my game ^^

I park on your car.
J. M. Pescado
Fat Obstreperous Jerk
El Presidente

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: 2009 December 14, 04:31:00 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

It is unknown if the fix is retroactive. If it isn't, let me know and I'll make a fixer.

Aeval
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: 2009 December 14, 05:13:22 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I have the opposite issue.  All the random adventurers are changing from their adventure outfits to their everyday outfits to sleep in the base camp.  In the morning they get out of bed fully dressed and then change back to the adventure outfit.  It's rather odd.
Zazazu
Fuzzy Pumpkin
Whiny Wussy

Potiron flou

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: 2009 December 14, 07:20:07 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

... I don't get it.
Naked men, getting into tents together. Brokeback Mountain. The most famous quote from it is "I wish I could quit you".

Capitalism, Ho!
"Continue to beat it in masturbatory ecstasy if you like, but only Pescado can make it go away." - Lemmiwinks
My Urinal
saraswati
Exasperating Eyesore

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: 2009 December 14, 07:59:01 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Pescado, I had that bug yesterday, except it was a French visitor who came to live in the house I was playing. I nearly fell off my chair when she got up in the morning and she was buck naked. I don't have the no blur in my game. Everything except her everyday outfit consisted of a naked top and bottom.
Greyform
Dimwitted Dunce

Grey pride

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: 2009 December 14, 08:26:14 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

... I don't get it.
Naked men, getting into tents together. Brokeback Mountain. The most famous quote from it is "I wish I could quit you".
Moreover, haifen is the sheep botherer, and sheep plushi, I can only assume, is a sheep plushie.
haifen
Crapsack
Retarded Reprobate

#hashtag

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: 2009 December 14, 11:08:12 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Thank you, Zazazu and greyform for enlightening the n00b for me.

16:29   spockers   I fucking hate going to see movies in theaters now.
16:30   spockers   Unless it's a really fancy old-style movie palace type place, but even then some dick will pull out their Appleberry in the middle of the film and start tweeting about wanting Chris Brown to beat them up
ElviraGoth
Knuckleheaded Knob

Just another shitty day in paradise

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: 2009 December 14, 23:28:54 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I had a naked adventurer in China last night.  My guy had just arrived at base camp, and when he went inside there was a guy running around naked.  My sim stopped and looked at him, then pointed and laughed.

Later, after my sim had done some stuff and came back to base camp, the naked guy was there and dancing with another guy.

No, I do not have any naked mods, either.  I thought it was funny.

Werewolf?<br />There! There wolf!  There castle!
sheep_plushi
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: 2009 December 15, 00:11:39 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

1. Well checked it in my game and I still have them getting naked to go to sleep in the tents. A fix would be nice if you have time. Naked sims aren't really detrimental to my game so if you are busy with other things I understand.

2. I never saw that movie so thanks for letting me in on the joke. My sheep plushies and I will now go hide in the corner and lurk more.

I park on your car.
Baroness
witch
Breakfast of Champions!
Senator

Shunning the accursed daystar.

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: 2009 December 15, 01:01:05 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I suspect it might be a wardrobe issue. My Egyptian sim, who married into my fambly, had no other clothing assigned to her except for the everyday outfit. She kept having errors but has now stopped, since she delivered her babby and had a correct set of clothes assigned.

Has anyone taken control of the one of the naked sims and checked them out in editsim?

My fists are named Feminine and Wiles.
Dea
Lipless Loser

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: 2009 December 15, 07:00:50 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I had a regular Riverview Townie move in the neighborhood that only has an everyday outfit set.  His name is Nathan(ial) Fuentes.  I saw him at the gym working out in the buff, so I went to his house and set the rest of his clothes.

ISFJ
ascarrott
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: 2009 December 15, 12:29:04 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I found another naked glitch I age up a Sim in CAS from adult to elder the Sim has clothes in everyday and is nude in all the other clothing categories. The top half and bottom half show up until you change them and then when I change tab and go back they disappear from the list. Also I did once have a problem when all Sims where ageing up into one preferred outfit (the Riverview farming one) and not randomly selecting different types, could this be the same kind of problem but now the preferred age up item is nude?

Update: Now newly generated neighbours have the same problem, clothes in everyday and nude for all the other clothing categories.
« Last Edit: 2009 December 15, 14:45:30 by ascarrott » Logged
SonnetCeles
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: 2009 December 15, 22:15:59 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

OP has got me scared....

Fat naked man giggling and seeking out my sims...do not want
J. M. Pescado
Fat Obstreperous Jerk
El Presidente

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: 2009 December 15, 22:45:08 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Naked tent issue should be fixed now.

Zazazu
Fuzzy Pumpkin
Whiny Wussy

Potiron flou

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: 2009 December 16, 01:21:07 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

To celebrate the fix, I call what no one else has done so far: pics or it didn't happen!

Capitalism, Ho!
"Continue to beat it in masturbatory ecstasy if you like, but only Pescado can make it go away." - Lemmiwinks
My Urinal
Pages: [1] 2 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: