More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 March 29, 07:26:25

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540270 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6511 Members
Latest Member: zheng
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS2: Burnination
| |-+  The Podium
| | |-+  Oops! You Broke It!
| | | |-+  OH FUCK.
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: OH FUCK.  (Read 6462 times)
Ichigo
Corpulent Cretin

Hellbitch

View Profile WWW
OH FUCK.
« on: 2009 December 13, 00:22:43 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I completely accept the hours in SimPE I will have to spend repairing this.

So I downloaded a fresh, unpopulated neighborhood, and decided to start a legacy. Everything went great, I wasn't using any Townie templates. My sim is halfway through a date, they both start crushing on each other. I notice after they makeout, their animations go wonky, and their want slots stop mid-roll. I go to the batbox and press "Reroll Wants"

Besides moving choppy, motives don't decrease. Time seems to stop, and at the max speed settings time only moves by a second. I bring up testing cheats, and I can't do a damn thing for a cycle of errors going "Jealousy Emitter--reference to tree tree where it doesn't exist" I had to reset the computer to make it stop.

I move m'lady out and back in. The application terminates through the loading screen. Son of a bitch.

So if someone could inform me everything I  need to do in SimPe in the most idiot-proof way possible, I'd be thrilled.

P.S. The only mods I have are Awesome.

ENFP. God help you all.
Magicmoon
Querulous Quidnunc

View Profile
Re: OH FUCK.
« Reply #1 on: 2009 December 13, 03:36:29 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Romance mod was updated today. Re-download that and it should stop the jealousy emitter errors.

Running: Sims2, University, Nightlife, OFB, Pets, Seasons, BV, FT and AL
Ichigo
Corpulent Cretin

Hellbitch

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: 2009 December 13, 03:40:29 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Allow me to ask a dumb question: That WAS included with Seasons Directors Cut, right? Because that's all I'm working with.

ENFP. God help you all.
rufio
Non-Standard
Uncouth Undesirable

More Nonstandard Than You

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: 2009 December 13, 04:12:12 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

IIRC, there has actually been problems with the Seasons version of romancemod and the scope room interaction - I remember having a problem with it, and searching the forum, and finding a thread in which Pescado said that everyone should just be using the most recent (then FT) version.

In any case, there are real easy ways to figure out if a) you have the mod and b) if it's in the Director's Cut for some EP.

I was thinking about these things and I am a feminist.

Ichigo
Corpulent Cretin

Hellbitch

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: 2009 December 13, 04:13:52 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Alrighty then. I don't remember having scoped the room, but I shall delete and replace my Seasons with AL.

ENFP. God help you all.
J. M. Pescado
Fat Obstreperous Jerk
El Presidente

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 2009 December 13, 04:19:51 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

There's only one version for everything post-OFB. The same file is packaged in the director's cut of everything OFB+.

Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I cannot accept, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of those I had to kill because they pissed me off.
Ichigo
Corpulent Cretin

Hellbitch

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6 on: 2009 December 13, 05:09:16 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

So I replaced the mods, and I'm encountering strange behavior. She can't go to work or sleep in a bed, and it jumped from Thursday to Tuesday.

ENFP. God help you all.
Magicmoon
Querulous Quidnunc

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: 2009 December 13, 12:02:38 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Alrighty then. I don't remember having scoped the room, but I shall delete and replace my Seasons with AL.

Just to make sure that you didn't misunderstand, when you replaced the mod, you re-downloaded the Seasons Director's Cut again and not the AL one, right? Although the mod is the same in all the Director's Cuts, each cut also contains other mods that are specifically made for that EP. So if you downloaded the AL Director's cut, you would also be getting mods that are made just for AL and that would definitely cause game problems.

Running: Sims2, University, Nightlife, OFB, Pets, Seasons, BV, FT and AL
Ichigo
Corpulent Cretin

Hellbitch

View Profile WWW
« Reply #8 on: 2009 December 13, 19:30:49 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Well fuck me sideways. I'll redownload Seasons. Apparently my brain was napping.

ENFP. God help you all.
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: