More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 April 25, 02:07:00

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540270 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6513 Members
Latest Member: Linnie
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS3/TSM: The Pudding
| |-+  The World Of Pudding
| | |-+  Solution for those who return from vacation with BLANK RELATIONSHIP TAB!
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Solution for those who return from vacation with BLANK RELATIONSHIP TAB!  (Read 2563 times)
blackninja
Blathering Buffoon

View Profile
Solution for those who return from vacation with BLANK RELATIONSHIP TAB!
« on: 2009 December 08, 04:02:29 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Ok, so I noticed in the Bugs in WA thread that multiple people were having the problem where they would return from vacation, and all of their sims from the family would have blank relationship tabs, and when they talk to anyone the bar instantly goes red.  I have also experience this problem before, and I am not sure, but I believe that if you save your game while this problem is occuring, that it will make your sims become foreigners next time you load.  I'm not sure if this is true, but I have had the problem before were it will kick one of my sims out of the house, and when I check where he is it says he is from a forgeign country...

Hahaha, but I digress, anyways back to the main point of my thread.  So, if you come back from vacation and notice the problem I stated, oddly it seems that the best thing to do is type in "testingcheatsenabled", go to the moodlet that talks about the vacation thing, saying that they need to take a break before going on vacation again, and delete it.  Then, as soon as possible, just go on vacation again!  It doesn't even matter if you stay the whole time, you can even go to your cell and hit return home right away if you want, but it seems that when you go on vacation the game sorts through all the files and pretty much breaks them down then builds em back up at the new location or something along those lines, so I guess sometimes it just bugs out and misplaces the whole relationship thing, and giving it another chance by going on another vacation will solve it.

I don't know, it has always worked for me, and I'm just trying to give a helping hand so hope it works.
gamegame
Dimwitted Dunce

MOTHER FATHER SON

View Profile
Re: Solution for those who return from vacation with BLANK RELATIONSHIP TAB!
« Reply #1 on: 2009 December 15, 11:34:50 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

oh well i have exactly the same problem as you, and unable to fix the relationships. i think my neighborhood is borked?
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: