More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 April 28, 23:39:29

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540270 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6513 Members
Latest Member: Linnie
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS3/TSM: The Pudding
| |-+  The World Of Pudding
| | |-+  Has anyone been successful with special events via the Processor in Debug Buy
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Has anyone been successful with special events via the Processor in Debug Buy  (Read 2191 times)
blackninja
Blathering Buffoon

View Profile
Has anyone been successful with special events via the Processor in Debug Buy
« on: 2009 December 07, 11:08:05 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

So, my situation is, I have used the debug buy menu for some nice decorative things in my house that were not normally avaliable, but after ventureing through some tombs and seeing various colored dive pools, green and red streams of water coming from the Dragon Lawn Fountain Deco, and stream of fire from floor traps surrounding statues, it made me crave some of these things in my home lot!  I tried placing some invisible lights thinking it would change the fountain colors, no luck, I tried placing floor traps, no luck. Many of the items say that after placed you must use debug interactions to choose the specifics for these items.  But...how do I acess these debug interactions? I figured it might be through the Processor in the Debug Menu, but it I suppose also requires debug interactions.  Has there been anyone who has been sucessful with setting up triggers and events, and the such with this piece yet? And how can I get these debug interactions that most of said items require!?

Help is appreciated, thanks to all, peace.

EDIT: So, I ended up EnablingDebugInteractions in Awesomemod config, not the permanent one but just my playtime one, and it seems once you enable the debug interactions, and lay down the processor somewhere on your lot, that it sets up the ability to choose specifics on many of the debug buy items.  So far I have been successful with setting up steam floor traps under my fountains for some nice get streams effects, and I have been able to change the color of my dive well waters, and connect them to eachother. I've also played around a big with basics of setting up some hole triggers and secrets that open up from them, but that one thing that I still really want, but have not figured out is the different colored streams from the Dragon Fountain!  I remember in some tomb in Asain the Dragon Fountains had green streams of water coming from the mouth, but I can't seem to get it to work on my lot! If no one has a solution I might end up wasting the time to find it again and check out its properties on my own.

Peace out guys!
« Last Edit: 2009 December 07, 12:35:32 by blackninja » Logged
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: