More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 April 29, 09:16:56

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540270 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6513 Members
Latest Member: Linnie
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  Awesomeware
| |-+  Armoire of Invincibility
| | |-+  AwesomeMod!
| | | |-+  Loading Screen Crash
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Loading Screen Crash  (Read 7160 times)
MaryseDynasty
Tasty Tourist

View Profile
Loading Screen Crash
« on: 2009 November 29, 18:04:55 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Huh Why does my Sims 3 stop just after the video? the diamond doesn't have the 'Sun effect' and the game doesn't do anything. the only thing in my packages folder is the awesome mod. YES i've done everything. YES i've just installed it 2 days ago. and i have patch 1.0.631.00107. PLEASE HELP Huh SORRY i forgot i couldn't post loading screen errors. but ive already tried the 10 things where it had the error and picture of loading screen crash. NOTHING WORKS!!!
Georgette
Knuckleheaded Knob

View Profile
Re: Loading Screen Crash
« Reply #1 on: 2009 November 29, 18:08:55 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

If you've done 'everything', why ask for help? And shift can help.

snowbawl
Uncouth Undesirable

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 2009 November 29, 18:27:02 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Failtrolls come complete with no capitalization, poor punctuation, and smilie-abuse, STANDARD.  Bonus options are: complaints about outdated bugs, patches, mods; inability to locate updates; framework failures; general stupidity.

Failtrolls are designed to provoke negative response.  Buy at your own risk.
kittie
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 2009 November 29, 19:39:21 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Huh Why does my Sims 3 stop just after the video? the diamond doesn't have the 'Sun effect' and the game doesn't do anything. the only thing in my packages folder is the awesome mod. YES i've done everything. YES i've just installed it 2 days ago. and i have patch 1.0.631.00107. PLEASE HELP Huh SORRY i forgot i couldn't post loading screen errors. but ive already tried the 10 things where it had the error and picture of loading screen crash. NOTHING WORKS!!!

Does it crash after the loading video? Or does it just freeze? If it crashes it may be the same problem I am having, only I'm updated to 1.3.
Franziska
Blathering Buffoon

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 2009 November 30, 01:26:10 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

OFFICIAL 1.7.9/WA UPDATE

That's quoting the last post in the official AwesomeMod thread. Did you read that? It means you have to update your game either to the latest base game version OR getting WA and the latest patch to that. Other versions are incompatible.
Duh.

-Define "interesting"! - Oh God, oh God, we're all gonna die?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=esTVVjpTzIY
wizard_merlin
Pinheaded Pissant

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 2009 November 30, 02:09:04 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

i have patch 1.0.631.00107. PLEASE HELP Huh SORRY i forgot i couldn't post loading screen errors. but ive already tried the 10 things where it had the error and picture of loading screen crash. NOTHING WORKS!!!

Incompatible game version idiot.

Does it crash after the loading video? Or does it just freeze? If it crashes it may be the same problem I am having, only I'm updated to 1.3.

Incompatible game version idiot.

Both of you go and read the last posts in this thread http://www.moreawesomethanyou.com/smf/index.php/topic,15185.0.html then put your pee brains into gear and see if you can spot the problem.

If still in doubt, try reading the post from JoshuasMama above this one.

I am not a complete idiot, some of the parts are missing.
kittie
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 2009 November 30, 02:19:14 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Are you serious? I need the broken 1.7 version that doesn't work in order for awesome mod to work?!
wizard_merlin
Pinheaded Pissant

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: 2009 November 30, 02:21:38 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Are you serious? I need the broken 1.7 version that doesn't work in order for awesome mod to work?!

YES.

gotthilf
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: 2009 November 30, 04:58:34 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

In case that this would be correct, I would at least know, why my game does not work with the current AW version.

Unfortunately, the base game patched to 1.7.9 does not work at all on my computer (not even without any mods) so that I have to use 1.4.6 at the moment. Referring to this, would it be possible to offer earlier versions of AW for download in addition?
wizard_merlin
Pinheaded Pissant

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: 2009 November 30, 05:07:06 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

In case that this would be correct, I would at least know, why my game does not work with the current AW version.

Unfortunately, the base game patched to 1.7.9 does not work at all on my computer (not even without any mods) so that I have to use 1.4.6 at the moment. Referring to this, would it be possible to offer earlier versions of AW for download in addition?

Pescado has already said there will be no downloads, and no support for earlier versions of AM as the source code is no longer available.  That is, he has 1.7.9 and WA source code not 1.4.6 and as such will not keep offering backward support.

Sounds like your patch botched the update.  Try re-installing and patching again.

dilitru
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: 2009 December 03, 10:57:00 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

i have patch 1.0.631.00107.

Noob.
Grimma
Grammar Police

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: 2009 December 03, 11:12:09 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

O hai pot, meet kettle! Kettle may be stupid, but POT is so damn slow, he thinks that Huricane Katrina is on its way in.

WARNING:PMs may be published if it contains butthurt or sporking which belong on the boards. And if I feel like it
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: