More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 March 29, 15:35:22

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540270 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6511 Members
Latest Member: zheng
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS3/TSM: The Pudding
| |-+  The World Of Pudding
| | |-+  Where's the grave?
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Where's the grave?  (Read 2508 times)
Fikcija
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
Where's the grave?
« on: 2009 November 28, 23:27:28 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

After a long time of living with a "I hate TS3 mood" I decided to give it a try again, installed the newest awesomemod, killed all sims in riverview, moved in my own family and haven't switched to any other ever since. Now the first sim in the family died, he was at home at the moment of death, and the tombstone is nowhere to be found. It's not on the home lot, it's not in the cemetery. It's the first time I have a sim die in this game, so maybe I just don't know where to look?

I know I don't have an evil twin, because I'm the evil one.
J. M. Pescado
Fat Obstreperous Jerk
El Presidente

View Profile
Re: Where's the grave?
« Reply #1 on: 2009 November 28, 23:32:49 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

If you killed the sim while they were the active fambly, the tombstone should be in the mausoleums somewhere. If you killed a random sim, they don't generate tombstones unless sacred/protected/etc.

Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I cannot accept, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of those I had to kill because they pissed me off.
awwboo
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
Re: Where's the grave?
« Reply #2 on: 2009 December 01, 00:08:37 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

For some odd reason mine keep ending up in my family's inventory.  I stick them in the graveyard, build a nice little plot for them, save town, and the next time I play they are gone.  I think my sick and twisted family enjoys digging up dead bodies and carrying their dead relatives around.
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: