More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 March 29, 02:38:22

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540270 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6511 Members
Latest Member: zheng
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  Awesomeware
| |-+  Armoire of Invincibility
| | |-+  AwesomeMod!
| | | |-+  Are AS sacreds supposed to age?
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Are AS sacreds supposed to age?  (Read 6059 times)
dilitru
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
Are AS sacreds supposed to age?
« on: 2009 November 28, 22:26:10 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Hi! A small question from someone who recently switched to awesomestory from IS: are sacreds supposed to age even if they're immune to progression? The sacred sims are aging, but I don't want that since my sister and I want certain characters to stop aging. However, they are immune to progression, I've noticed.
If bless does not stop aging, is there another command that will force certain households to stop aging, or should I switch back to IS/ use another driver for manual age control?
J. M. Pescado
Fat Obstreperous Jerk
El Presidente

View Profile
Re: Are AS sacreds supposed to age?
« Reply #1 on: 2009 November 28, 22:29:06 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Yes. Aging functions normally on sacreds. If you want them to be immortal, there are many ways to accomplish this.

Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I cannot accept, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of those I had to kill because they pissed me off.
dilitru
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 2009 November 28, 22:39:17 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Oh, so it's supposed to work like that. Thank you very much, Mr. Pescado.
blackninja
Blathering Buffoon

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 2009 December 06, 19:27:13 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

What would some of these said techniques be? Lol I too want to have my central family to be immortal as we watch the world change around us, I could have sworn before the EP came out that with my families being marked as sacred then each eating ambrosia it stopped it...but I havn't noticed that this time around.  And I know ambrosia normally reverts it back to the beginning of that age, but I remember that it completely stopped the process somehow...
Sandman
Asinine Airhead

My Simself

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 2009 December 07, 03:22:33 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I would also like to know, but for now I just take them into CAS and make them young again.  Click control C and type "edit sim" in the window.
blackninja
Blathering Buffoon

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 2009 December 07, 08:11:11 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Yea Sandman I do that sometimes also, I also like to use that trick for ghosts who died of old age so I don't have a bunch of geezers running around my backyard! (Yea, I have my own little cemetary in the back, the company is so fun and colorful!)  In the end I either use CAS, or Ambrosia, but a permanent solution would be great.
J. M. Pescado
Fat Obstreperous Jerk
El Presidente

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 2009 December 07, 08:58:40 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I would also like to know, but for now I just take them into CAS and make them young again.  Click control C and type "edit sim" in the window.
DO NOT DO THIS. Never attempt to change the age of a sim in such a way unless you want to FUBAR your game.

Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I cannot accept, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of those I had to kill because they pissed me off.
dilitru
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: 2009 December 07, 09:42:43 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Pudding Factory has a safer alternative: http://www.moreawesomethanyou.com/smf/index.php/topic,16983.0.html
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: