More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 April 25, 14:32:11

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540270 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6513 Members
Latest Member: Linnie
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS2: Burnination
| |-+  The Podium
| | |-+  Installing holiday packs with nocd exe
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Installing holiday packs with nocd exe  (Read 2190 times)
PlayLives
Irritating Ignoramus

I don't speak Awesome.

View Profile
Installing holiday packs with nocd exe
« on: 2009 November 25, 23:54:23 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I'm running AL from a nocd. In the TSBin folder I have the EP8.exe and EP8_NOCD.exe. Shortcut on desktop points to the nocd.
Now I want to install the holiday mini and party pack executables. According to the poster they both apply as a patch.
So my question is do I have to change the setup in the TSBin folder or the shortcut before running the holiday exe's, and if so what exactly do I change? (I don't even remember how I got the game to run from the nocd while the original executable is still in the same folder  Undecided)

Thanks!
Simsample
Knuckleheaded Knob

View Profile
Re: Installing holiday packs with nocd exe
« Reply #1 on: 2009 November 26, 04:16:09 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

No, you don't have to change anything. The Party Pack and the Holiday Mini executables really are just like patches- run them and they make changes to your basegame files so that the holiday items/ outfits/ NPCs are installed in the game. It makes no difference to your later EPs and you just run from your latest EP/ SP executable as normal. These were the only 'stuff' packs to apply in this way, without causing the game to run from a new executable.
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: