More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 April 23, 14:42:38

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540270 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6512 Members
Latest Member: jennXjenn
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS2: Burnination
| |-+  The Podium
| | |-+  News Paper Mod Suggestion
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: News Paper Mod Suggestion  (Read 4395 times)
RebeccaLynn
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
News Paper Mod Suggestion
« on: 2009 December 19, 17:26:39 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I have seen a few news paper delivery mods already, but, what I have yet to find is one where you can, using the phone or computer, start and stop delivery at will.

When I get my new computer built, and up and running, I plan to learn how to do "CC" for myself. However, that may be several months away.

If there already is such a mod, please, point me to it.
delonariel
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
Re: News Paper Mod Suggestion
« Reply #1 on: 2009 December 19, 17:41:20 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

well I googled it real quick and there seems to be a 'no newspaper' hack on MTS2
J. M. Pescado
Fat Obstreperous Jerk
El Presidente

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 2009 December 19, 18:00:23 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

There's no need for such a hack, really: What you do is you simply take one of the many buyable newspaper collections available out there, and makebuyable available somewhere on MATY, possibly in the test or Director's Cut sections, and buy up to 3 newspapers and bury them in the foundation. Voila. No more newspapers, no more accused newspaper 12.

Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I cannot accept, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of those I had to kill because they pissed me off.
RebeccaLynn
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 2009 December 19, 23:20:57 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

There's no need for such a hack, really: What you do is you simply take one of the many buyable newspaper collections available out there, and makebuyable available somewhere on MATY, possibly in the test or Director's Cut sections, and buy up to 3 newspapers and bury them in the foundation. Voila. No more newspapers, no more accused newspaper 12.

Sounds like a workable solution. Then, if I wanted the paper to start back up for some reason, I guess all I would need to do is put them in one of my Sim's inventories.
J. M. Pescado
Fat Obstreperous Jerk
El Presidente

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 2009 December 20, 04:00:40 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I can't think of any circumstance under which you would actually wish to do that, though. If you just wanted to have a paper, you could just conjure one up on the spot the same way you planted them in the first place, and not have yet another stupid 12 infesting your game menus.

Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I cannot accept, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of those I had to kill because they pissed me off.
RebeccaLynn
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 2009 December 20, 16:53:09 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

The news paper can be useful for building enthusiasm in a hobby that is to low for other means. I do, however, see your point about just buying a new one.

One question though, what do you mean by "another stupid 12"?
keirra
Knuckleheaded Knob

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 2009 December 20, 18:29:07 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

The news paper can be useful for building enthusiasm in a hobby that is to low for other means. I do, however, see your point about just buying a new one.

One question though, what do you mean by "another stupid 12"?

That would be the newspaper delivery boy/girl.
RebeccaLynn
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: 2009 December 20, 23:24:46 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Thank you for the clarification.
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: