More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 April 23, 12:09:59

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540270 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6512 Members
Latest Member: jennXjenn
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS2: Burnination
| |-+  The Podium
| | |-+  Oops! You Broke It!
| | | |-+  Continuous loops while on vacation.
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Continuous loops while on vacation.  (Read 3077 times)
Process Denied
Juvenile Jackass

View Profile
Continuous loops while on vacation.
« on: 2009 November 22, 22:33:10 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

It's been a while since I've played Sims 2 and when I left it it worked perfectly.  The things that have changed is I went from Windows XP to Windows 7 and I have almost all new hardware.  As much as I could tell, everything is as it should until I sent a couple on Honeymoon on a tropical vacation.  They had the map and went to the Witch Doctor.  Everything was fine until the male was fixing the tub.  It was looping at the beginning.  It would spray him (he doesn't have any mechanical skill) and he would stop, so I put him on macro, but she was all done and he was still on the same part.  I told him to mop up the puddles and told her to do it and I no longer had the option to fix it and it was still spraying water.  The Witch Doctor wasn't budging so it was definitely an error.  Then I sent them to learn the native massage, and they would pay, lay down and immediately stand up.  I have so many hacks and have the Megahood.  I would hate to have to go through it.  I haven't touched the folder, so I couldn't imagine what could be wrong.  I was wondering-by a miracle of miracles- if someone recognized the symptoms.
InsanePsychoRabbit
Asinine Airhead

INTJ

View Profile
Re: Continuous loops while on vacation.
« Reply #1 on: 2009 November 23, 00:14:28 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I recall recently having a similar issue to your Witch Doctor tub-fixing problem. I ended up forcing an error on the tub and deleting it, and I had no problems with the witch doctor afterward. This did not happen at the secret lot that shipped with BV, however; this happened at a downloaded lot I converted into a secret lot (and likely happened because of that fact). Are you playing in Twikkii Island or a custom-made vacation sub-hood?

I've never had the problem with massages.

When in doubt, assume the problem is tight pants. Use the Hack Conflict Detection Utility to check to see if you have any hack conflicts.

I am assuming this issue has nothing to do with Windows 7, which I am completely ignorant of since I do not use it.
Process Denied
Juvenile Jackass

View Profile
Re: Continuous loops while on vacation.
« Reply #2 on: 2009 November 24, 00:54:48 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

It's the original.  I just hate to go through all that when it isn't my prime game.  I will try to use that utility.  Hopefully, I will be able to find it.  I no longer have my favorites.
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: