More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 March 28, 14:51:58

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540270 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6511 Members
Latest Member: zheng
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS3/TSM: The Pudding
| |-+  Pudding Factory
| | |-+  Children Can Use Dive Wells for WA
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Children Can Use Dive Wells for WA  (Read 9329 times)
Rider
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
Children Can Use Dive Wells for WA
« on: 2009 November 21, 23:47:01 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Children can use Dive Wells, I also made Toddlers can use them as well, cause if you use this to goto the basement, children and toddlers can't use them, I am going to assume don't use Dive wells if you have babies, there is no options for them to get to the basement.
Only Draw back to this is that the Child will stretch to use the Dive Well then he or she will unstretched when come out of the well.

* Sim2Kid405_Child_Toddler_CanUseDiveWell.rar (1 KB - downloaded 499 times.)
« Last Edit: 2009 November 22, 01:07:34 by Rider » Logged
Greyform
Dimwitted Dunce

Grey pride

View Profile
Re: Children Can Use Dive Wells for WA
« Reply #1 on: 2009 November 22, 06:23:14 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

You can use a dive well to get into a basement? Do you have to use debug commands, or do they automatically connect if you have two of them?
J. M. Pescado
Fat Obstreperous Jerk
El Presidente

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 2009 November 22, 06:44:16 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

The concept of a dive well that takes you to a basement seems physically impossible, given that if the exit point of the dive well is lower than the entrance, realistically, a flood would result.

Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I cannot accept, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of those I had to kill because they pissed me off.
Rider
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 2009 November 22, 06:45:56 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

You can use a dive well to get into a basement? Do you have to use debug commands, or do they automatically connect if you have two of them?

Yes you need to use he buydebug mode, then you need to name each well, and make them ubawarp and put the name of the other well you want to warp to and vise versa, then explore and you get a measage do you want to go threw a tunnel and it will work.

YOu need to use the Ctrl+Shift left click on the well to get the options to set it.

You need more then one well tomake it work, one well outside and the other well inside.

Yes you do get puddles and you drip like crazy threw out the basement.
J. M. Pescado
Fat Obstreperous Jerk
El Presidente

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 2009 November 22, 06:51:17 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

No, I mean, the dive well itself would flood out as the water pressure drives all the water out through the lower well until the level equalizes. You know, physics stuff.

Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I cannot accept, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of those I had to kill because they pissed me off.
Buzzler
Dimwitted Dunce

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 2009 November 22, 17:08:43 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

No, I mean, the dive well itself would flood out as the water pressure drives all the water out through the lower well until the level equalizes. You know, physics stuff.
Piece of cake. Simply install an air lock chamber to the room containing the lower well and then pressurize the room so the air pressure equals the pressure that is caused by the water column. The devs certainly thought this through - don't they always?
KawaiiMiyo
Dollaboo
Dimwitted Dunce

INFP! ^_^

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 2009 November 30, 23:59:39 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Pfft, My sims can suddenly float up in the air while sitting down, teleport to various places via teleportation pad or zeneportation. They can turn to ghosts then suddenly come back from the dead, be living and happy again. Time can freeze, aging can stop. Plants can grow whatever is fed to them. Fire will take one or two objects and die out on its own. Houses are impossible to really "Burn down" and the repo man can suck up giant size items through his laser gun, burglers can fit a giant bed or car inside a small little sack.

And you're worried about Dive well physics? Bah...

The hardest thing to explain is the glaringly evident which everybody had decided not to see. ~Ayn Rand
Elyasis
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: 2009 December 29, 09:41:40 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

You can do it and keep physics intact. Why anyone would do this is another story.

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: