More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 April 26, 10:48:04

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540270 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6513 Members
Latest Member: Linnie
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS2: Burnination
| |-+  The Podium
| | |-+  Oops! You Broke It!
| | | |-+  Memories appear in reverse order
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Memories appear in reverse order  (Read 3111 times)
SammyTheSim
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
Memories appear in reverse order
« on: 2009 November 20, 14:34:01 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I have all EPs and SPs. I used the latest SimPe to edit the memories for a few sims in Pleasantview. Now everyone's memories appear in reverse order: on the leftmost side is the memory of the latest aquaintance and on the rightmost side is the earliest childhood memory.

I've restored a backup of the N001 folder that I made before making the changes, and it hasn't solved the problem. I've tried restoring a 10-day old backup of both N001 and N002, restarting with custom content disabled -- same thing. Even if I make a new neighborhood, it still happens.

Am I missing something here? Did SimPe edit files outside the N001 folder, and if so, is there any hope? Or is this not a symptom of a larger problem and should I just shrug it off? At first glance new memories seem to be created without incident, in the leftmost side of the Memories pane.
J. M. Pescado
Fat Obstreperous Jerk
El Presidente

View Profile
Re: Memories appear in reverse order
« Reply #1 on: 2009 November 20, 16:41:41 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

That is how it has always been, the memory panel has always been most-recent-left.

Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I cannot accept, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of those I had to kill because they pissed me off.
SammyTheSim
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
Re: Memories appear in reverse order
« Reply #2 on: 2009 November 25, 14:44:10 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Really? Huh. So either the Memory panel was borked before, or my memory is Embarrassed
Thank you very much for putting my mind at ease.

Edit: I think I found the reason for the confusion. In SimPe, the memories appear oldest to most recent, left to right -- the opposite of the game.
« Last Edit: 2009 November 28, 14:22:32 by SammyTheSim » Logged
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: