More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 April 19, 21:15:39

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540270 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6512 Members
Latest Member: jennXjenn
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS3/TSM: The Pudding
| |-+  The World Of Pudding
| | |-+  Is there a way to find the tombstones for sims killed by story progression?
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Is there a way to find the tombstones for sims killed by story progression?  (Read 2888 times)
JenGarrett
Tasty Tourist

View Profile
Is there a way to find the tombstones for sims killed by story progression?
« on: 2009 December 04, 09:20:24 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I have just downloaded the updated 1.71 version of AwesomeMod and after loading and then playing my game for a while I realized that families which were previously Chosen weren't Chosen anymore. This wouldn't have been a problem until I realized that during the ten minutes I had been playing, one family (including a set of newborn triplets) had been killed off in the usual 'Bus crash' style. I was wondering if there is a way to locate the graves of sims killed in this way so I can revive them.
J. M. Pescado
Fat Obstreperous Jerk
El Presidente

View Profile
Re: Is there a way to find the tombstones for sims killed by story progression?
« Reply #1 on: 2009 December 04, 12:30:34 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

If your sims lost their sacred bits, it means you tried to load your game and saved without AwesomeMod being installed. Once killed by storymode like that, they're gone forever if they didn't spawn a tombstone.

Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I cannot accept, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of those I had to kill because they pissed me off.
Tever
Corpulent Cretin

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 2009 December 04, 14:00:57 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

You can try Twallan's supercomputer. I'm not sure if it'll find tombstones from before it was installed, but it should find anymore that crop up while you play.
JenGarrett
Tasty Tourist

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 2009 December 06, 03:29:09 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I did take AwesomeMod out at one point when I had a conflict with another mod. I'll try the Supercomputer so but if that doesn't work I'll just leave 'em.  Thanks for the help!
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: