More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 March 28, 11:17:52

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540270 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6511 Members
Latest Member: zheng
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS3/TSM: The Pudding
| |-+  Pudding Factory
| | |-+  Buyable Training Dummy For WA
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Buyable Training Dummy For WA  (Read 16229 times)
Rider
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
Buyable Training Dummy For WA
« on: 2009 November 19, 04:42:11 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

This will put the Training Dummy to buy when  your at home, You can only find it in the 2nd tab under entertainment in the skills tab,
See screenshot below.
This has been update will work normally with buydebug cheat, will show up on community lot with or without useing the buydebug cheat.

Updated: Just replace the old file with this file.

* Sim2Kid405_TrainingDummy.rar (480.08 KB - downloaded 1029 times.)
« Last Edit: 2009 November 21, 02:50:10 by Rider » Logged
DigiGekko
Blathering Buffoon

View Profile
Re: Buyable Training Dummy For WA
« Reply #1 on: 2009 November 19, 05:10:45 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Thanks, now we can make dojos. Could you also do the breaking board? Also hope it will be possible soon to make camera stores in the main hood...

Wasn't there supposed to be a cheat that would unlock these items (the category appeared as a ? in pictures)? Could've sworn there was one, but now I can't find anything about it...
thealienamongus
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 2009 November 19, 08:22:55 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Thanks, now we can make dojos. Could you also do the breaking board? Also hope it will be possible soon to make camera stores in the main hood...

Wasn't there supposed to be a cheat that would unlock these items (the category appeared as a ? in pictures)? Could've sworn there was one, but now I can't find anything about it...

Huh I also heard about that cheat  Huh
Erry
Corpulent Cretin

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 2009 November 19, 08:27:16 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

To get it up you need to use 'testingcheatsenabled true', and then type in 'buydebug on' and it should show up when you get into buy mode. But all there is in there are spawners, tomb objects and clutter, and a few decorations.

"I go to his page and I see 'Hot Lesbians' as a tab... keep your sex life to yourself, bitch."
DigiGekko
Blathering Buffoon

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 2009 November 19, 09:05:28 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Ah, that's it. Kind of hard to find since it seems to be posted nowhere, even though I do remember EA mentioning it at some point.
Lion
Knuckleheaded Knob

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 2009 November 19, 15:50:59 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

But all there is in there are spawners, tomb objects and clutter, and a few decorations.

It actually has everything: the training dummy, board breaker, tents, cameras, snake basket, scooter, giant decos, you name it. Everything you can buy, and can't buy, in the three locations.

Sims 3 Blog: Twinbrook Redux
Erry
Corpulent Cretin

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 2009 November 19, 17:32:15 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

But all there is in there are spawners, tomb objects and clutter, and a few decorations.

It actually has everything: the training dummy, board breaker, tents, cameras, snake basket, scooter, giant decos, you name it. Everything you can buy, and can't buy, in the three locations.
Oh, I guess it was because I was too caught up building my tomb.

"I go to his page and I see 'Hot Lesbians' as a tab... keep your sex life to yourself, bitch."
thealienamongus
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: 2009 November 20, 00:43:42 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

To get it up you need to use 'testingcheatsenabled true', and then type in 'buydebug on' and it should show up when you get into buy mode. But all there is in there are spawners, tomb objects and clutter, and a few decorations.

thanks. I wonder why they just didn't put them in buy mode for real.
tizerist
Horrible Halfwit

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: 2009 November 20, 00:56:02 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

You'd think so, wouldn't you? To hide them away like that is simply dumb, to say the least. I was totally expecting those dojo boards to be next to the treadmills.....they just don't seem to get it ... Tongue

And then you have broken columns.....not even under columns, they're under deco misc, which in my game needs no beefing up.
It takes weeks to find stuff now with WA.
It makes you wonder what those buy catalogues are there for.... Huh
« Last Edit: 2009 November 20, 01:02:09 by tizerist » Logged
DigiGekko
Blathering Buffoon

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: 2009 November 20, 02:41:14 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Rider, I just discovered that while this mod enables the training dummy to be bought at home, it actually disables it from appearing in the buydebug menu, meaning it can't be placed on community lots.
Rider
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: 2009 November 20, 02:49:46 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Rider, I just discovered that while this mod enables the training dummy to be bought at home, it actually disables it from appearing in the buydebug menu, meaning it can't be placed on community lots.

Opps, well I guess I have to enable it to the community lots as well, will get to work on that also.
tizerist
Horrible Halfwit

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: 2009 November 20, 03:06:39 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Opps, well I guess I have to enable it to the community lots as well, will get to work on that also.
...before you go, wouldn't entertainment > sports be better for it? Grin
Erry
Corpulent Cretin

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: 2009 November 20, 17:36:56 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Well that's odd, it shows for me in both buydebug and the entertainment and skills section.

Rider
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: 2009 November 21, 00:42:26 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Well that's odd, it shows for me in both buydebug and the entertainment and skills section.

Thank you for checking, but I updated the file and it would work on both lots.
Firestarter
Asinine Airhead

Put THAT in your pipe and smoke it

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: 2009 November 21, 16:32:17 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

You'd think so, wouldn't you? To hide them away like that is simply dumb, to say the least. I was totally expecting those dojo boards to be next to the treadmills.....they just don't seem to get it ... Tongue

Be careful - if you dwell on EA's "logic" for too long, your brain will shut down from too much exposure to stupidity.

Handle every situation like a dog - if you can't eat it or screw it, piss on it and walk away.
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: