More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 April 19, 13:21:57

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540270 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6512 Members
Latest Member: jennXjenn
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  Awesomeware
| |-+  Armoire of Invincibility
| | |-+  AwesomeMod!
| | | |-+  Lifetime Rewards Glitch Solution?
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Lifetime Rewards Glitch Solution?  (Read 3882 times)
earthboyjacobus
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
Lifetime Rewards Glitch Solution?
« on: 2009 November 09, 19:45:54 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

A thread was started about this problem but it's pretty old now, and that necropost warning is so damn scary I couldn't make myself bring it back....

I just started getting the glitch where my lifetime rewards seem to have disappeared, and if I pass my mouse over the places where they should be I get the message ****NULL KEY****. Whether or not the rewards are actually gone or if this is just a graphics problem was not established. And although one person posted a possible solution in the other thread, it doesn't seem to work for me.

If my rewards are still active obviously this isn't a big deal. But what's really weird is the rewards I've already purchased for both of my sims, though faded out on the list of lifetime rewards as if purchased, can be purchased again! And then they disappear from the list of those to buy and appear on my display of current rewards, taking the proper number of points with them and taking up a whole new space rather then coming up where the reward used to be displayed. SOOOO I don't know if I should buy them again or what.

I don't know when this started happening but I saved it in the game so I'm kind of worried.
J. M. Pescado
Fat Obstreperous Jerk
El Presidente

View Profile
Re: Lifetime Rewards Glitch Solution?
« Reply #1 on: 2009 November 10, 01:08:44 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

This is a result of doing something you were warned not to do with re-editing sims in CAS. Don't attempt to change their traits or ages that way.

Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I cannot accept, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of those I had to kill because they pissed me off.
Malapietra
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
Re: Lifetime Rewards Glitch Solution?
« Reply #2 on: 2009 November 12, 13:43:30 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Try using SuperComputer mod and use the Clean Traits feature on it.  I edited the traits through CAS and got that same NULL KEY on my Sim.  You'll lose all your traits and rewards on that particular Sim but you can re-add them using AwesomeMod.
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: