More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 April 19, 13:28:46

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540270 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6512 Members
Latest Member: jennXjenn
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  Awesomeware
| |-+  Armoire of Invincibility
| | |-+  AwesomeMod!
| | | |-+  dumb question regarding aweconfig/awesomemod
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: dumb question regarding aweconfig/awesomemod  (Read 4417 times)
strange_character
Tasty Tourist

View Profile
dumb question regarding aweconfig/awesomemod
« on: 2009 November 12, 00:02:41 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

hope i'm in the right place this time...

my hubby is a truck driver and i am with him all the time and rarely have the time or opportunity to get online; so my question is... i have awesome mod and the config, and no, i'm neither mod, puter or s3 savvy but, i have noticed that roughly every 10 days, i have to go and find a hotspot to redownload awesomemod or i get the flagrant message, so how do i get the full version of awesomemod and what config settings do i use so i can thoroughly enjoy more awesome than me, obviously...kudos Pescado, awesomemod without having to redownload it every 10-14 days?  mind you, i am autistic, no joke, really, so please keep the answer simple?  thanks so much.
strange_character

p.s. i love the no cd option, as my brand new cd no longer plays in my laptop as cd/dvd player is not working anymore...HELP!!!  thank you
Viscountess
coconnor
Horrible Halfwit

Meh ....

View Profile
Re: dumb question regarding aweconfig/awesomemod
« Reply #1 on: 2009 November 12, 00:18:10 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Pescado should shortly be coming out with a version of the original AwesomeMod that is a "final" and will not be carrying the expiration date.  However, I am not sure what will happen once the EP comes out.

The reason for the exipiration date has been that AwesomeMod is a beta mod that was still in testing.  Recently, he announced in the AwesomeMod request thread that requests for new additions were not being accepted at this time since he was getting ready to finalize it.
« Last Edit: 2009 November 12, 06:23:19 by coconnor » Logged

In the (should be) immortal words of Ron White:  "You can't fix stupid!"
strange_character
Tasty Tourist

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 2009 November 12, 00:23:09 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

thank you coconner, i truly appreciate it.  i suppose waiting a little while longer and trying my darndest to go online before it expires isn't so bad... i can't wait for the final product. AWESOME!

S_C
Marquis
fway
Irritating Ignoramus

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 2009 November 12, 03:35:59 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

hope i'm in the right place this time...

my hubby is a truck driver and i am with him all the time and rarely have the time or opportunity to get online; so my question is... i have awesome mod and the config, and no, i'm neither mod, puter or s3 savvy but, i have noticed that roughly every 10 days, i have to go and find a hotspot to redownload awesomemod or i get the flagrant message, so how do i get the full version of awesomemod and what config settings do i use so i can thoroughly enjoy more awesome than me, obviously...kudos Pescado, awesomemod without having to redownload it every 10-14 days?  mind you, i am autistic, no joke, really, so please keep the answer simple?  thanks so much.
strange_character

p.s. i love the no cd option, as my brand new cd no longer plays in my laptop as cd/dvd player is not working anymore...HELP!!!  thank you

I call sock.

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: