More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 April 30, 06:41:11

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540270 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6513 Members
Latest Member: Linnie
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS2: Burnination
| |-+  The Podium
| | |-+  Where is the privacy code located?
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Where is the privacy code located?  (Read 2236 times)
rufio
Non-Standard
Uncouth Undesirable

More Nonstandard Than You

View Profile WWW
Where is the privacy code located?
« on: 2009 November 09, 00:19:41 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

(Sorry for making lots of silly modding question threads.)

I know that code for determining which sims get shooed out of the bathroom when someone is trying to take a shower is in the Enter Shower BHAV (and presumably the rules for shooing because of other activities are in similar places corresponding to the activity).  But where is the code that prevents sims from entering a door because someone on the other side is demanding privacy?  Specifically:
If someone is using a standard-issue bathroom, no one is allowed in unless they are both adults in some kind of romantic relationship.
If someone is using a communal bathroom (with only communal bathroom fixtures) anyone is allowed in, except:
-- if someone is *showering* in the communal bathroom, children are not allowed in, even if the person showering is also a child.

I want to make it so that children can use communal showers without preventing other children from entering the bathroom.  I've looked through any number of door- and routing-related BHAVs, and can't find anything that looks relevant.  Help?

I was thinking about these things and I am a feminist.

J. M. Pescado
Fat Obstreperous Jerk
El Presidente

View Profile
Re: Where is the privacy code located?
« Reply #1 on: 2009 November 09, 01:15:48 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

The privacy code tends to be all over the place, and varies widely by item. You'll have to dig in the individual item, possibly in the semiglobals.

Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I cannot accept, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of those I had to kill because they pissed me off.
rufio
Non-Standard
Uncouth Undesirable

More Nonstandard Than You

View Profile WWW
Re: Where is the privacy code located?
« Reply #2 on: 2009 November 09, 19:21:43 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

So just change things until I somehow manage to achieve the desired effect?  Bleh.  Thanks anyway.

I was thinking about these things and I am a feminist.

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: