More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 March 29, 12:49:06

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540270 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6511 Members
Latest Member: zheng
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  Awesomeware
| |-+  Armoire of Invincibility
| | |-+  AwesomeMod!
| | | |-+  Confused Awesome isn't working
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Confused Awesome isn't working  (Read 4261 times)
padingtonbr
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
Confused Awesome isn't working
« on: 2009 October 30, 01:33:01 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Hi,

I have Sims 3 version 1.4.6.00107.  I installed the Framework into my Main Electronic Arts folder on the C drive and I have no other Mods in my hack folder except awesome.

When I go to the cheat screen and type "showconfig", it does list all of the awesome configs.  But for example the censor is still on when my sims take showers.  I tried setting the "nonuditycensor" to false and also tried "true", thinking maybe I was clueless.  Still the censor is on.  So I'm thinking none of the other awesome configs are working.  I am new to Sims 3 but had Sim 2 so I have somewhat of an idea how things work.

If anyone can help me out Id greatly appreciate it.

Smiley
DigiGekko
Blathering Buffoon

View Profile
Re: Confused Awesome isn't working
« Reply #1 on: 2009 October 30, 01:58:55 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Awesomemod does mostly behind the scene stuff that fixes broken EA crap and "features." If the console config shows up, it's working. Try using "editsim" or wait and see if your inventory destructs over night for non-active households. The no-censor setting likely relies on shaders loaded when the game starts up and probably won't change during the game (could be wrong). But since Awesomemod has so many options, you really should use the configuration tool. It's near the top of the topic. Or right here.

http://www.moreawesomethanyou.com/ts3/awesome/config.php
J. M. Pescado
Fat Obstreperous Jerk
El Presidente

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 2009 October 30, 02:27:42 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

The nudity censor is gender-specific, in case you are missing bits. Be sure that the relevant one is on, setconfig will only change the first string match, so you have to type the whole thing out.

Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I cannot accept, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of those I had to kill because they pissed me off.
padingtonbr
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 2009 October 30, 04:36:32 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I finally got it to work... Not sure what I did though LOL

Thank you for your help!
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: