More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 March 28, 15:17:24

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540270 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6511 Members
Latest Member: zheng
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  Awesomeware
| |-+  Armoire of Invincibility
| | |-+  AwesomeMod!
| | | |-+  awesome mod keeps crashing
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: awesome mod keeps crashing  (Read 4365 times)
TheNosferatu
Tasty Tourist

View Profile
awesome mod keeps crashing
« on: 2009 October 24, 23:19:44 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Im pretty sure im gonna get comments on this who will tell me to search better but I post this anyway, since i did search and just cant find the friggin anwser.

Donwloaded that monkey thing, used it to install awesomod.. start game, game loads fine, then when i either load a game or choose to create a new game, crash to desktop, i repeat since i've heard that awesomemod crashed the very first time its run, crash repeats as well,

to be sure i installed the hack framework thingy, but it all doesnt make any difference,

I give up, whats going on here?

p.s. I don't have any other mods so that cant be the cause
kutto
Senator

Hamsome

View Profile
Re: awesome mod keeps crashing
« Reply #1 on: 2009 October 25, 01:04:48 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Are you patched to the most recent version? Do you have enablescripterrors.package in your directory? If you do, take it out.
TheNosferatu
Tasty Tourist

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 2009 October 25, 11:59:59 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I thought i did had the latest version, v1.27, i checked and no, i did not had the right version... got the latest patch and tried again, works fine now Smiley thnx for the tip,
mistressgemini
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 2009 October 26, 03:42:32 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Why do people continue to post that they know they will be told to search more or whatever they usually see being said? If you know what is going to be said do it before posting! It is usually the first thing said because it is good advice to become a self sufficient lurker! I know for a fact you could have found the information given to you above on your own, many others have before you.  If you read the information in the download thread for AM and if you had RTFM you would have found the answer on your own without starting a new thread for your oh so special self.

Congratulations you just caused the IQ of your future offspring to drop by 10 points. I imagine you will be wiping their ass until they are old enough to move out, well that is if you can locate the toilet paper on your own. After all you can't teach them to do things on their own if you can't even navigate your way around a forum or RTFM as instructed.

Quote from: jezzer
Yeah, but in order for the species to remain strong, people who are completely unable to read & comprehend detailed written instructions need to be culled. Know that as I'm playing my game with all my shiny store content intact, I am appreciative of the sacrifice you have made.
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: