More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 March 29, 12:57:11

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540270 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6511 Members
Latest Member: zheng
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  Awesomeware
| |-+  Armoire of Invincibility
| | |-+  AwesomeMod!
| | | |-+  overstuffed houses don't allow twins/triplets
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: overstuffed houses don't allow twins/triplets  (Read 4366 times)
Fifth LMNt
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
overstuffed houses don't allow twins/triplets
« on: 2009 October 20, 00:04:37 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

While this mod allows more than 8 in a household, if you're getting more by giving birth, you can only add one at a time.  I have the overstuffed household enabled, and I've tweaked the XML for determining chances of getting twins/triplets.  One couple had triplets with the first two births (female had fertility treatment on first birth, both parents had it on second birth, and the mother didn't even watch more than about an hour or two of the kids channel during the first birth, and as mentioned I have tweaked the chances).  At this point, there were 8 in the house.  She WAS able to get pregnant again, but after multiple hours of kid's tv and radio, there was only a single birth.  After more extensive testing, I've found that it just won't let you have multiples after you've hit 8.  I don't know what kind of check it's looking for or where the parameters causing this functionality are located, since it's functionality that wasn't originally intended by the core game.
Absimiliard
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
Re: overstuffed houses don't allow twins/triplets
« Reply #1 on: 2009 October 20, 00:11:25 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

This seemed to happen in a game of mine as well. I didn't test it very thoroughly, but both parents had fertility treatment and I got as far as 10 pregnancies that were all single births. I thought it was just bad luck.
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: