More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 April 19, 14:49:20

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540270 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6512 Members
Latest Member: jennXjenn
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  Awesomeware
| |-+  Armoire of Invincibility
| | |-+  AwesomeMod!
| | | |-+  Stationary vehicles tagged in neighborhood?
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Stationary vehicles tagged in neighborhood?  (Read 4347 times)
randomnade
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
Stationary vehicles tagged in neighborhood?
« on: 2009 October 12, 09:10:15 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Ever since i got awesomemod/indie stone the vehicles in neighborhood view appear tagged.

Im thinking this may have been caused by awesomemod, at first i had the option of 'Track All Moving Cars' enabled but that was annoying so i disabled it. Ever since it was disabled now only the stationary cars are tagged.

Is there any way i can get rid of this?

Thanks
J. M. Pescado
Fat Obstreperous Jerk
El Presidente

View Profile
Re: Stationary vehicles tagged in neighborhood?
« Reply #1 on: 2009 October 12, 09:33:06 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

If you're seeing lots of purple vehicles, your neighborhood has something unusual going on with it that is causing tons of abandoned vehicles.

Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I cannot accept, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of those I had to kill because they pissed me off.
randomnade
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 2009 October 25, 04:34:55 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Well everynow and then i see some purple car tags but theres usually some permanent ones parked at the gym or shops.

What is causing this and how could i get rid of the tags?
J. M. Pescado
Fat Obstreperous Jerk
El Presidente

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 2009 October 25, 04:43:45 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

A purple vehicle parked in a parking spot means that the owning fambly has driven their car there, and then forgotten it. They need to go there and drive it home again. To discourage this behavior, remove parking spots from community lots and don't place new ones, which will force sims to keep their cars in their inventory and thus not abandon them.

Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I cannot accept, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of those I had to kill because they pissed me off.
snowbawl
Uncouth Undesirable

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 2009 October 25, 14:53:37 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I am on the fifth generation of a hood using AwesomeStory and have yet to have an abandoned vehicle.  My Indiestone hood was covered in purple dots.  I had thought maybe it was something that Awesomemod had fixed along the way, but if people are still having this problem, it leads me to believe that Indiestone might be causing it.

People, really, I know it is hard to let go of those comfie blankets, but if you are still using Indiestone, I would suggest you at least switch to twallan's story progression.  It is actually supported.  Otherwise, to achieve optimal results, use the AwesomeStory, which is also very much supported, and superior in many ways. 

Indiestone is old.  Time to take it out back and shoot it.
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: