More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 April 20, 14:06:17

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540270 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6512 Members
Latest Member: jennXjenn
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS3/TSM: The Pudding
| |-+  Pudding Factory
| | |-+  The Aging Manager
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 2 [3] THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: The Aging Manager  (Read 66731 times)
myskaal
Horrible Halfwit

View Profile
Re: The Aging Manager
« Reply #50 on: 2010 June 06, 01:15:06 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Decided to try this out today while I'm sans AM to reset a sim's age. Threw it in the Mods folder and loaded up, got the annoying EA script mod notification that it's in there but have no menu trees for it on any mirror or on the lot. Running purely Ambitions vanilla otherwise.
Buzzler
Dimwitted Dunce

View Profile
« Reply #51 on: 2010 June 06, 06:17:41 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Threw it in the Mods folder and loaded up, got the annoying EA script mod notification that it's in there but have no menu trees for it on any mirror or on the lot. Running purely Ambitions vanilla otherwise.
The interactions get only added to the Hi-Def-Mirrors. If they don't show up on the Hi-Def-Mirror see if other scripting mods work. There isn't really anything I can do about that from here, though, since it obviously works here or I wouldn't have released that thing in the first place.

I will add the version headers to the mods in the future, so they don't provoke the nag screen anymore. Problem with that is, that I can't test if it works, since the nag screen doesn't show up for my mods here.
Buzzler
Dimwitted Dunce

View Profile
« Reply #52 on: 2010 August 19, 17:29:24 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Updated to Version 9.1
Squished a bug. The interactions don't cause an exception anymore if your active sim is in one of the Ambitions careers without co-workers.
kmonica
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #53 on: 2010 November 01, 20:25:53 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Hi Buzzler,

Hope you've been well. Are you going to update your mod for Late Night? It woks but the menu got messed up (at least for me) and sims just don't die of old age; they keep on living! Not sure if ths is related to your mod, or something else is causing it.

thanks and keep up a great work!  Cheesy
Thraxus
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #54 on: 2010 November 01, 20:50:27 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

As clearly noted in the first post of this thread, Buzzler already updated this mod 5 days ago when the new patch was released.

Quote from: Buzzler
Version 10
- updated to game version 1.17/2.12/3.8/4.5/5.2
kmonica
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #55 on: 2010 November 06, 04:43:33 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Thanks Thraxus, downloaded it.

Buzzler: the mixologists  seem to age even though I have ageing disabled for everyone. Unless my game is bugged?? Thought I'll mention. Thanks and keep up a great work!
Buzzler
Dimwitted Dunce

View Profile
« Reply #56 on: 2010 November 06, 05:53:59 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

and sims just don't die of old age; they keep on living! Not sure if ths is related to your mod, or something else is causing it.
Elders dropping dead is handled by pure chance. Tell me if you have a sim that doesn't transition into the next aging state; that is more conclusive. Or don't; since I'm not responsible for it anyway. The aging of the game is still or again buggy. I've noticed it for the second (and third) childs of multi births: At least in some cases they don't age whether the aging flippy bit is set or not. Seems like their whole AgingState is bugged. I haven't really investigated the issue, though.

Buzzler: the mixologists  seem to age even though I have ageing disabled for everyone.
It's not the mixologists, it's the homeless. This mod had a check to leave the homeless alone to limit the number of choices in the menus. I always considered homeless sims to be insignificant and to be annihilated. Now LN spawns an awful lot of homeless sims to fill the new roles. Checks are removed now.
shadowolf
Tasty Tourist

View Profile
« Reply #57 on: 2010 November 11, 15:32:57 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I can't find your outdated on 4shared. Theses updated really confuse me Huh.I have HELS,WA,AMB my updates go 1.17/3.8/4.0 does it matter if the updates don't go as you listed. I haven't done the lastest update because I keep reading about alot of problems getting mods to work and since I don't have LN yet I thought I would just wait.Could you point me in the right direction where to find your mod that will work for me?Now I know i am about to get it for asking and I am a noob. I am a big girl all of 50 so I can take it let it rip
Baroness
witch
Breakfast of Champions!
Senator

Shunning the accursed daystar.

View Profile
« Reply #58 on: 2010 November 11, 18:48:19 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Yifftard, is that you?

My fists are named Feminine and Wiles.
jezzer
Grammar Police

"Start a new thread" is the new "Search."

View Profile
« Reply #59 on: 2010 November 11, 20:30:06 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I think it's kind of ridiculous to expect someone to keep an archive of older mods just because you don't want to patch your game.  Either put on your big-girl panties and learn how to keep your game running smoothly with updates, or stop using mods.

<soozelwoozel>  Remember the days when jezzer used to have adorable pictures of ratties holding teddy bears as his avatar? Now it\\\'s all eyeless cave vagina spiders and despair.
Buzzler
Dimwitted Dunce

View Profile
« Reply #60 on: 2010 November 11, 22:20:13 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I can't find your outdated on 4shared.
It's kinda hard to find. If you open the link in the OP, there will be My 4shared button (or something, stupid page is automatically localized) beneath the Register link. Don't expect anything. I don't actually maintain an outdated mods database or something like that.
I have HELS,WA,AMB my updates go 1.17/3.8/4.0 does it matter if the updates don't go as you listed.
Yes, it does matter. You have patch fail and are doomed if you go on playing your game like that.
Mekare
Asinine Airhead

I loveded piggy.

View Profile
« Reply #61 on: 2010 November 13, 20:19:19 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Thank you so much, Buzz... you are my hero! One of my absolute favorite modders by far. I've been pining for a way to make new sims without having to make new towns to preserve all my alts ever since indie stone was torn away from us all.

I know I'm late to the party, but I just found this mod, lol.  Love you long time! <3

☑ Saddam Hussein
☑ Osama Bin Laden
☐ Justin Bieber
zookeyneee
Tasty Tourist

View Profile
« Reply #62 on: 2011 February 02, 18:05:22 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I really truly need this, but I'm not exactly sure how to put it on my game. And I know this is from a long time ago but it would help me a lot, thanks!
jezzer
Grammar Police

"Start a new thread" is the new "Search."

View Profile
« Reply #63 on: 2011 February 02, 18:26:24 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I really truly need this, but I'm not exactly sure how to put it on my game. And I know this is from a long time ago but it would help me a lot, thanks!

Seriously?

<soozelwoozel>  Remember the days when jezzer used to have adorable pictures of ratties holding teddy bears as his avatar? Now it\\\'s all eyeless cave vagina spiders and despair.
spockblock
Nitwitted Nuisance

Mugged by an iceberg! Brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!

View Profile
« Reply #64 on: 2011 February 02, 21:31:31 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Easy. Print out a copy of this entire thread, then place the printout on top of the CD your original game came on. Then wait.

AIDE to Assmitten | Ask Me How!
Pages: 1 2 [3] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: