More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 April 28, 20:38:30

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540270 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6513 Members
Latest Member: Linnie
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS2: Burnination
| |-+  The Podium
| | |-+  AMAZING Sims story - with a vampire boyband!
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: AMAZING Sims story - with a vampire boyband!  (Read 12391 times)
Torkle
Corpulent Cretin

View Profile
Re: AMAZING Sims story - with a vampire boyband!
« Reply #25 on: 2005 December 04, 02:58:41 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

FYI - Episode 17 of Deception Pass was posted on the Live Journal site yesterday.  Lots of twists and turns.  I loved it.

---
Torkle
angelyne
Obtuse Oaf

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: 2005 December 05, 19:45:14 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I've been reading this novel.  I'm enjoying it so far.  They are pretty good writers, the description aren't amateurish and her dialogue is very witty in a Buffy sort of way.

The plot again reminds me of a Buffy episode, but overall it's quite enjoyable.  The novelty factor is the amazing way they manage to make their Sims expression fit the story.  That's pretty cool.

The only distraction, is that I find myself drooling over all her objects, clothes and hairstyles.  Not to mention her houses and neighbourhoods.  I wish she could package her entire sims folder and sent it to me Smiley  I think I'd pay good money for that!

VJay
Blathering Buffoon

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: 2005 December 05, 19:55:11 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I'm hooked. Thanks to have posted about it, really.
SIMplyLisa
Dimwitted Dunce

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: 2005 December 06, 19:33:01 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Great story, I'm still reading but I really loved the hamster bit, I am still laughing picturing that! The dream pictures where really well done! Thanks for the link!
Countess
baratron
Heretic
Knuckleheaded Knob

I love Pokemon! Thus I am a Heretic!

View Profile WWW
Mitch & Max Chapter 3 FINALLY UP!
« Reply #29 on: 2005 December 10, 22:18:10 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

My livejournal ScrapBook is STILL broken! I finally gave up and spent an hour reposting all the photos and editing my links.

Here: The Friends Family: Chapter 3: Mitch's Fan Club. Features 50% more photos and 200% more smut!

If you read it, please comment - I finished this Chapter on November 22nd and have been waiting since then for the photo hosting to stop being broken so I could share it. Having waited so long to post the bugger I'm desperate for feedback!

* Pescado is batshit crazy, and thus it's not safe to say what he could or would do. Tongue

Pescado: You're a weird and freaky Baratron.
Pescado: Also, all Baratrons suck.

Read my Sims 2 stories!
reggikko
Axe Murderer
Terrible Twerp

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: 2005 December 11, 01:14:06 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Damn! I got up to Max hiding the newspaper and the pictures wouldn't load. I'll try again later, as I want to see the greatest Sims picute ever! So far, though, I really like it. Great job!
Sagana
Stupid Schlemiel

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: 2005 December 11, 08:36:03 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Oh baratron I read pretty much everything on your site over the last couple of days and enjoyed it very much. Thank you. (I suck at feedback. I read voraciously and never think to post for stories.) Not all the images loaded for me (probably my computer tho, I'm using NN on a mac - I really should switch to Firefox) but enough of them did that I think I got all the main ones. I'll check back and make sure tho. Thanks again - it was fun to read Smiley I actually like the friends ones much better than the band ones, but that's probably because I'm old and boring and don't know who the band is Smiley

There was one story I wanted to read and the link didn't work - I mean, it wasn't linked. I think it's the chapter right before this one... I'd love to read it.

Unsouper
Pages: 1 [2] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: