More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 March 28, 23:06:46

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540270 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6511 Members
Latest Member: zheng
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS3/TSM: The Pudding
| |-+  Pudding Factory
| | |-+  Delphy's New Breast Slider Hack
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] 2 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Delphy's New Breast Slider Hack  (Read 39197 times)
Tangie
Exasperating Eyesore

INFJ

View Profile
Delphy's New Breast Slider Hack
« on: 2009 October 06, 22:38:55 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

In case you didn't know, as of today the new sliders are available on Mod the Sims. You can find out about it/download it here: http://www.modthesims.info/download.php?t=373389
Pyromaniac
Corpulent Cretin

View Profile
Re: Delphy's New Breast Slider Hack
« Reply #1 on: 2009 October 07, 02:20:08 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

This has been around for a while, in the MTS test forums. Apparently Delphy is also working on some sort of height/waist enhancer.
Rhayden
Retarded Reprobate

WaffleCat's ambassador to the Artichoke Kingdom

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 2009 October 07, 02:20:22 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

NO SHILLING

What, are you dense? Are you retarded or something? Who the hell do you think I am? I'm the goddamn Rhayden.
brownlustgirl
Knuckleheaded Knob

Giving EA the finger!

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 2009 October 07, 02:46:18 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

While in the test forums the sliders were located in the head face advanced section. Now they are located in the advanced mouth section, so the pointy ears can be tested on the head sections.

Do want the butt sliders that Delphy is working on now.

"So you have to be hungry to eat, right? Hmph, imagine that concept."  Kirstie Alley
Assmitten
Whiny Wussy

Poop poop

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 2009 October 07, 16:12:44 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

NO SHILLING

It's not shilling if it is free, O Freshman Senator.

<notovny> Aww, yeah, WOODBEAST.
<kutto> Keep it in your pants, notovny.
Zazazu
Fuzzy Pumpkin
Whiny Wussy

Potiron flou

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 2009 October 07, 19:49:36 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Listen, jared_smithson, I'm on to you. You deleted the majority of your posts and changed your visible username, but we can still see who you are: a spammy little freak who can't form a complete sentence. You are not wanted here. You are on the fast track for a set of cans.

Capitalism, Ho!
"Continue to beat it in masturbatory ecstasy if you like, but only Pescado can make it go away." - Lemmiwinks
My Urinal
Gastfyr
Horrible Halfwit

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 2009 October 07, 19:54:21 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Delphy warns that some clothes will look strange or just plain won't work with this (so far all the clothing I've tried it with looks fine); however,  I discovered that certain hairs will have issues with it, depending on where you place the sliders.  Honestly, it's not a game mod I would have bothered with but my husband insisted I download it.   Roll Eyes

TS3: it's really cool if you don't look too closely! - bottles
Syera
Exasperating Eyesore

A well-stocked toolkit can fix anything...

View Profile WWW
« Reply #7 on: 2009 October 07, 20:54:12 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

The most problematic mesh I've encountered so far is the t-shirt mesh, which morphs pretty weirdly after a certain point.

The BogSims Institute - We've been updating these days...
Fred
Tasty Tourist

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: 2009 October 07, 21:57:29 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Smaller Breasts look odd with many skins, the shadowing is off.

Other wise, it is a great mod!
Luna Doll
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: 2009 October 07, 22:15:53 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I tried it out yesterday and discovered that, while I could make my sim's breasts look really good in the cas, once I was in game they looked pretty deformed.  That and the tshirts don't look right on the new breasts, and most of my sims wear casual tshirts most of the time.
Tangie
Exasperating Eyesore

INFJ

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: 2009 October 07, 23:28:50 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

NO SHILLING

The yelling is entirely uncessary as I am not a shillmeister, oh great MATYian Senator. As Senator Assmitten pointed out, it IS free. And I only posted becase I noticed that it was "released" and knew a lot of people have been asking for this, so I was just passing on the info to those who didn't already know about it.

Thank you, and we now return you to your regular programming...er... I mean, sporking.
Syera
Exasperating Eyesore

A well-stocked toolkit can fix anything...

View Profile WWW
« Reply #11 on: 2009 October 08, 00:33:39 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I tried it out yesterday and discovered that, while I could make my sim's breasts look really good in the cas, once I was in game they looked pretty deformed.  That and the tshirts don't look right on the new breasts, and most of my sims wear casual tshirts most of the time.
Yeah, things can get strange if you make them too big.  For your Sims that you want to have really ginormous bazoombas, you'll just have to resign yourself to the fact that you can't put them in t-shirts without reduction surgery later.  Otherwise, when you're in CAS, try a t-shirt on them now and then to make sure that they aren't too big for the t-shirt mesh.

The BogSims Institute - We've been updating these days...
socurious
Exasperating Eyesore

Loki Craptastic!

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: 2009 October 08, 01:27:01 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Is it or will it be accessible via AM dresser mode? 

I'm with BLG; butt slider is a do want. 

..."you should certainly be well-read in a subject before you pass judgement on it," Solowren
Drakron
Anime Fapper
Irritating Ignoramus

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: 2009 October 08, 01:38:15 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

... For your Sims that you want to have really ginormous bazoombas, you'll just have to resign yourself to the fact that you can't put them in t-shirts without reduction surgery later.

There is really only one that is truly screwed up, the rest works more or less (some dont even work) and its the mesh fault, a replacer with the correct weight assignment would fix the problem since, again, its that mesh fault.
Luna Doll
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: 2009 October 08, 13:24:43 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Is there a way to reset the breasts to go back to normal if you messed up, so you can start over? My poor girl got so deformed I had to remove the mod to get her back to normal.
Caupi
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: 2009 October 08, 13:49:31 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Is there a way to reset the breasts to go back to normal if you messed up, so you can start over? My poor girl got so deformed I had to remove the mod to get her back to normal.

If you get her back into CAS you can fix them.  The NRaas Supercomputer is the mod I use for it, although I'm sure there are others.
Cathy
Blathering Buffoon

Heavy Sleper

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: 2009 October 08, 18:39:35 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I decided not to use it. But I'm glad he made it

J. M. Pescado
Fat Obstreperous Jerk
El Presidente

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: 2009 October 09, 06:05:04 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Now I need to integrate this into AwesomeMod, so that if you make them overly large, your sim will get a backache moodlet from them.

Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I cannot accept, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of those I had to kill because they pissed me off.
Baroness
witch
Breakfast of Champions!
Senator

Shunning the accursed daystar.

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: 2009 October 09, 06:28:49 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Ho yes, Dolly Parton sims beware.  Grin

My fists are named Feminine and Wiles.
Araenna
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: 2009 October 09, 16:27:19 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Now I need to integrate this into AwesomeMod, so that if you make them overly large, your sim will get a backache moodlet from them.

I would, personally, love that. Much more realistic.
Zaleth
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: 2009 October 09, 17:26:55 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I like the slider, but some of the long hair cc I have doesn't work well with this.  IE: Long hair that goes over the boob area. With larger boobs this type of hair sits above the boobs instead on on them.  Just thought I would warn you guys about this.
Gastfyr
Horrible Halfwit

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: 2009 October 09, 19:55:13 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I like the slider, but some of the long hair cc I have doesn't work well with this.  IE: Long hair that goes over the boob area. With larger boobs this type of hair sits above the boobs instead on on them.  Just thought I would warn you guys about this.
Yes, and worse some hair distorts wildly (ie the conversion of Nouk's Donna hair which is availalbe at GOS and Mod the Sims) if certain sliders are adjusted more than the tiniest bit.

Someone said the only clothing mesh with issues was the t-shirt, but I have issues with the goth dress as well.  And not just with making the breasts too big; it looks really, really strange on my sim who's breasts are smaller and higher than normal.

TS3: it's really cool if you don't look too closely! - bottles
Drakron
Anime Fapper
Irritating Ignoramus

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: 2009 October 09, 23:33:55 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

]Yes, and worse some hair distorts wildly (ie the conversion of Nouk's Donna hair which is availalbe at GOS and Mod the Sims) if certain sliders are adjusted more than the tiniest bit.

There are two options, either the slider is wrong or the mesh is wrong.

Now can you guess what is wrong?

Someone said the only clothing mesh with issues was the t-shirt, but I have issues with the goth dress as well.  And not just with making the breasts too big; it looks really, really strange on my sim who's breasts are smaller and higher than normal.

You people are stupid, some meshes HAVE problems because THEY HAVE THE WEIGHTS WRONG!
wes_h
Knuckleheaded Knob

Lady on Rancho Como

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: 2009 October 10, 01:49:05 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

For the few that are off badly, someone will revise the weightings. In TS2, none of the breasts were tied to anything except spine1 on the clothes used in the game. Some work was done later with animations that used the unused "breathe_trans" bone and some reweighted meshes to get some "jiggly" action.

It would certainly be easier to manage this in a game that has not one "breast" joint, but two, one for each side. I certainly can think of some amusing uses for that.
kuronue
Querulous Quidnunc

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: 2009 October 13, 17:27:54 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

You people are stupid, some meshes HAVE problems because THEY HAVE THE WEIGHTS WRONG!

So making a note of what meshes have their weights wrong is... apparently the height of stupidity, according to you?  Roll Eyes

INFP or something
Pages: [1] 2 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: