More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 May 01, 10:46:06

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540270 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6513 Members
Latest Member: Linnie
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS2: Burnination
| |-+  The Podium
| | |-+  shaklin has new mods on vamp behaviour
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: shaklin has new mods on vamp behaviour  (Read 4622 times)
Baroness
witch
Breakfast of Champions!
Senator

Shunning the accursed daystar.

View Profile
shaklin has new mods on vamp behaviour
« on: 2005 November 26, 22:02:41 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

http://shaklin.sh.funpic.org/modules/PDdownloads/viewcat.php?cid=9

just browsing my sims urls and saw shaklin - of the elevator fame - has screen pics of different vamp behaviour, suck blood or bite to death sort of choices. I'll certainly give it a try - after backing up of course  Grin Tongue

My fists are named Feminine and Wiles.
BlueSoup
Super-Deformed Bobblehead
Vacuous Vegetable

View Profile
Re: shaklin has new mods on vamp behaviour
« Reply #1 on: 2005 November 26, 22:05:09 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Bite to death?  That sounds kinda cool.  Grin
Countess
MsMaria
Terrible Twerp

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 2005 November 27, 00:07:02 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I've had that one for awhile, but can't bring myself to kill anyone yet. Maybe if Goopy comes along.... Roll Eyes

Odi et amo. quare id faciam, fortasse requiris?<br />Nescio, sed fieri sentio et excrucior.
Ms.Perception
Pinheaded Pissant

From me to you.

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 2005 November 27, 00:19:31 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Those sound kind of cool. I think I'll give it a try. My game is getting just a little dull. Might be nice to liven it up a bit with some vampire related deaths.

Do you even need one of these when you don't actually post?
veilchen
Terrible Twerp

We are the ADS! Bow to us!!

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 2005 November 27, 00:25:55 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Thank you for the reminder, witch. Shaklin is one of my favorites, but I haven't been there for a while. I have today off (hooray) and I've been doing a thousand things (or so it seems to me). I completely forgot that I wanted to go and check out Shaklin's site as well.
I blame Inge... I got hung up on simlogical, checking through all the goodies. My goodness, the things I am behind on :D

~Having the last word is not all it's cracked up to be.~
~All we have to do is remove those who oppose us.~ (Saruman, LotR)
~Wir sind die Roboter~ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R23e9VO_vOI&feature=related
Ancient Sim
Dead Member

Back from the dead ...

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: 2005 November 27, 00:38:45 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I have this but it doesn't seem to work properly in my game.  I tried the "Suck Blood", but the Sim concerned didn't appear to lose any stats - it was a downtownie and when I checked she was halfway on hunger and energy and the rest were almost fully green, so I don't think anything happened.  My main reason for wanting it was so I could control the autonomous biting - unfortunately, it doesn't work on the Grand Vamps or townie vamps, only your own controllable vamps.  I can control one of the Counts when he visits autonomously because he's a playable Sim, but the others I can't, so it sort of defeats its own object in my case.

Some favourite Sim thingies:  Film:  Lord of the Sims; Song: Losing My Sim by SIM; Book: Interview With the Sim by Sim Rice; Smell: Fried Simions; Colour: Simple.
SIMplyLisa
Dimwitted Dunce

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 2005 November 27, 16:09:27 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I have been using this for a while now, never noticed the stats, I will check it out....The Energy bar dropped from full to about 60%

This mod makes vampires so much more interesting. One of my vamps keeps randomly wanting to bite her kids! The only thing I wish you could do is have the vampires be able to bite each other as a romantic interaction!  Then we need that double-coffin!
« Last Edit: 2005 November 27, 16:30:39 by SIMplyLisa » Logged
LynnMar
Horrible Halfwit

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: 2005 November 27, 21:24:51 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I love this, when you suck their blood and you don't give them three extra days of  life they get sleepy.   One lady vampire sucked this guys' blood after she had a big fight with him and he fell out in the kitchen floor and another lady who lived there did not like him either and she was trying to fight with him while he was asleep.  well, he fianally woke up and the girls took turns shoving and slapping him and then I had the vampire girl suck his blood again and he got the bed icon over his head and he left.   It was too funny.   Grin 

Poor guy, I thought they were gonna kill him before he ever got out of there.   Grin
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: