More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 April 28, 20:17:39

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540270 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6513 Members
Latest Member: Linnie
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS2: Burnination
| |-+  The Podium
| | |-+  Oops! You Broke It!
| | | |-+  what makes holes in clothes?
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: what makes holes in clothes?  (Read 3512 times)
LynnMar
Horrible Halfwit

View Profile
what makes holes in clothes?
« on: 2009 September 30, 08:25:08 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I had a lot of outfits with holes in them, iike flashing black, you can not see the holes in bodyshop, only in cass. Well I deleted a bunch of clothes that had holes in them because I thought they were not done properly.  but yesterday I was going through all the teen girl clothes and she had a default outfit with holes in it.   Huh  Do you think I need to update my video driver or what? Any help or advice would be appreciated.  thanks
J. M. Pescado
Fat Obstreperous Jerk
El Presidente

View Profile
Re: what makes holes in clothes?
« Reply #1 on: 2009 September 30, 08:27:43 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Holes appearing in items is caused by failed polygon rendering. This usually indicates either a driver issue or a hardware issue. Check that your drivers are up to date. If the problem only occurs after you have been playing for some time, overheating may be a culprit.

Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I cannot accept, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of those I had to kill because they pissed me off.
LynnMar
Horrible Halfwit

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 2009 September 30, 14:58:19 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

thanks JM.  I will try to update my drivers but I can't win for losing because before when I had newer drivers, when I am building a house every time I place an object in it, the house and all dissapear for a second or two and then they come back.  I would not have known that except someone with the same driver that I have had the house disappearing issue and they had to go to an older driver.  My video card is Radeon HD3450.  I miss my NVIDIA driver that I had on my other computer.  Thanks again.  Kiss

It worked this time. I downloaded the newest drivers and my houses do not disappear when I put objects in them and no more holey clothes.  Yah
« Last Edit: 2009 September 30, 20:05:50 by LynnMar » Logged
Baronetess
Lorelei
Grammar Police

I like pie. A cake is fine, too.

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 2009 October 01, 05:59:02 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I was hoping the answer would be something like "Giant eMoths."  Grin

Super INTJ.    MATY's Big Cat.    LOLcult.   Pescado: Like the ancient Egyptians, the Internet worships cats.
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: