More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 March 29, 15:59:12

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540270 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6511 Members
Latest Member: zheng
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  Awesomeware
| |-+  Armoire of Invincibility
| | |-+  AwesomeMod!
| | | |-+  AwesomeMod Traits
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: AwesomeMod Traits  (Read 18043 times)
cefwyn
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
AwesomeMod Traits
« on: 2009 September 29, 15:23:47 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I've been trying to find out all the traits that AM has added and what they do, but either my search skills suck or the threads I remember reading about the traits in have disappeared. I think it would be a good idea to compile a list of the traits with descriptions and sticky it for those of us who either don't know about the traits or don't use them enough to memorize them all. From what I remember though, these are the traits which have been added and what they do:

Stupid - ??
Teeldear - Bore anyone you talk to?
TeeldearImmune? - Not be affected by those with Teeldear trait
Pedobait - Accepts interactions from pedophiles
Pedophile - Be a sicko pervert

I know that this is only a few of them but I can't remember them.
shadow
Horrible Halfwit

View Profile
Re: AwesomeMod Traits
« Reply #1 on: 2009 September 29, 15:49:53 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I used 'stupid' on one sim and it took her 8 hours to do her homework!  Shocked
J. M. Pescado
Fat Obstreperous Jerk
El Presidente

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 2009 September 29, 18:07:07 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Anyone who thinks the AwesomeMod Pedo punishment is unreasonably harsh, also, has clearly not been hiding in France for 30 years, only to still be wanted.

Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I cannot accept, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of those I had to kill because they pissed me off.
Zaphod Beeblebrox
Horrible Halfwit

DON'T PANIC!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: 2009 September 29, 18:32:19 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Do those sims get a bunch of Hollywood celebs petitioning for their release, too?  Perhaps this should be the Polanski trait.

Too many retards
cum heer n tipe jus liek dis
ENGLISH, LEARN YOU SOME

INTP, if you care about that.
DMDye
Corpulent Cretin

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 2009 September 30, 01:54:34 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I'm sorry, and this may be OT, but those last two posts were LMAO!! And, I do agree, it should be nicknamed: "The Polanski Trait".
wizard_merlin
Pinheaded Pissant

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 2009 September 30, 02:41:27 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Perhaps the punishment for a pedophile could be increased slightly.  We all know what happens to Pedo's when they get locked up.  Maybe Pescado should introduce some small option that while your registered sex offender is locked up that they get killed by the other inmates. 

Maybe a 15-20% chance that they would be beaten, raped and killed by the other inmates while in prison.  Imagine the pop-up, "X has been beaten, raped and killed by the other inmates.  Their body has been left to rot as the grim reaper wants nothing to do with them, and refuses to accept them into the afterlife"

I am not a complete idiot, some of the parts are missing.
Viscountess
coconnor
Horrible Halfwit

Meh ....

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 2009 September 30, 02:48:39 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Perhaps the punishment for a pedophile could be increased slightly.  We all know what happens to Pedo's when they get locked up.  Maybe Pescado should introduce some small option that while your registered sex offender is locked up that they get killed by the other inmates. 

Maybe a 15-20% chance that they would be beaten, raped and killed by the other inmates while in prison.  Imagine the pop-up, "X has been beaten, raped and killed by the other inmates.  Their body has been left to rot as the grim reaper wants nothing to do with them, and refuses to accept them into the afterlife"

"And, in recognition of the public service performed by the other inmates, they have been parolled early!"

In the (should be) immortal words of Ron White:  "You can't fix stupid!"
JamesNine
Blathering Buffoon

Llama

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: 2009 September 30, 04:23:17 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

haha, great list. I didn't know any of these existed (seen chosen and radar).

Thanks!

Also, that explains the "Incontinent" trait my sim discovered his date had the other day. hehe, these new traits are fun!

Should we expect more? I hope so!
« Last Edit: 2009 September 30, 08:13:15 by JamesNine » Logged

More Awesome Sig
kutto
Senator

Hamsome

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: 2009 September 30, 04:46:23 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

If a sim in jail has their energy bottom out, they receive the "Sore" moodlet. Take that as you will.
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: