More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 March 28, 13:44:40

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540270 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6511 Members
Latest Member: zheng
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS3/TSM: The Pudding
| |-+  Pudding Factory
| | |-+  Male pregnancy clothing - now with morphing - teens added - V2
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Male pregnancy clothing - now with morphing - teens added - V2  (Read 90611 times)
Cmar
Blathering Buffoon

View Profile
Male pregnancy clothing - now with morphing - teens added - V2
« on: 2009 September 16, 12:00:58 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Finally got this working! There are outfits for all categories. Baby bump may not show at first (depending on what length pregnancy you're playing), grows during the pregnancy, and disappears after the birth. Clothes are not otherwise affected. The nude body shows as it should, complete with pregnant stomach.

Adult morphs (V2):

Nude top and bottom
Untucked shirt
Long-sleeved t-shirt
Short-sleeved t-shirt
Baggy jeans
Dress slacks
Loose pants
Swim shorts
Tuxedo
Tank top
Boxer shorts
Cardigan sweater
Polo shirt
Relaxed jeans

If you have my previous male paternity wear mod, please delete it first.  

A package of male teen pregnancy morphs are now added:

Nude top and bottom
Relaxed jeans
Cargo pants
Loose pants
Swim shorts
Suit
Cardigan sweater
Long-sleeved t-shirt
Muscle shirt

Again, delete any previous male pregnancy clothes, and delete cache files.

** Update 7/19/2010: I've uploaded V2 of the adult male pregnancy morphs. Changes:

- Five new items of clothing added. (Tank top, boxer shorts, relaxed jeans, polo shirt, cardigan)
- All lod1 and lod2 meshes have been reshaped to conform more closely to the female pregnant morph, both for aesthetics and to reduce the issue of overlap with hands, objects, other sims, etc.
- The issue of gapping between the nude top and some of the pants has been fixed.
- All clothing is fully plannable. They will appear as additional items in CAS, can be chosen and personalized before pregnancy, and will be worn during the pregnancy.
- Custom thumbnails are added with a pregnancy icon to indicate which are the pregnancy-enabled items.
- Available as separate packages for those who want to pick and choose, and as one combined package for those trying to reduce their number of packages.

Let me know of any problems. Before anyone asks, the same update for male teens is on my to-do list.

Version 2 downloads:
http://www.timelinefiction.net/S3stuff/mpregmorph/cmar_mpreg_morphV2.zip
http://www.timelinefiction.net/S3stuff/mpregmorph/cmar_mpreg_morphcombopackV2.zip

* cmar_mpreg_morph.zip (228.86 KB - downloaded 6065 times.)
* cmar_teenmpreg_morph.zip (230.24 KB - downloaded 5552 times.)
« Last Edit: 2010 July 19, 14:44:10 by Cmar » Logged
LVRugger
Horrible Halfwit

View Profile
Re: Male pregnancy clothing - now with morphing
« Reply #1 on: 2009 September 16, 12:07:00 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I just knocked a guy up in one of my 'hoods. I'll try this out and let you know how it goes. The last ones worked well enough that I was happy with them.
bluegenjutsu
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 2009 September 16, 14:58:11 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Thanks for the new clothes with morphing.  Smiley You say it's for males and there isn't an age specified, so these will work for teen males, too? In the old version, the teens didn't have pants for maternity and so were missing their bottom half.
Cmar
Blathering Buffoon

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 2009 September 16, 17:21:44 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Thanks for the new clothes with morphing.  Smiley You say it's for males and there isn't an age specified, so these will work for teen males, too? In the old version, the teens didn't have pants for maternity and so were missing their bottom half.

These are adult/YA only - I thought it would be better to make a separate set for the teen clothing, for variety and to change the game clothing as little as possible. Now that I've worked out how to do this and have a tool to make the files, it's quite fast and I should be able to finish it this weekend.

Sorry about the missing teen bottoms - I should have fixed that but got so involved with figuring out how to do the morph I let it slide.
twoftmama
Blathering Buffoon

Domestic Goddess

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 2009 September 17, 01:14:21 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Great! Thank you!

If the right side of the brain controls the left side of the body, then only left handed people are in their right mind.

TFM'S Naughty Sims Asylum
byronh
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 2009 September 17, 04:04:17 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Great! I'll download it as soon as the Teen versions are finished.
Lady Moiraine
Corpulent Cretin

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6 on: 2009 September 18, 21:32:57 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I was so excited to see you upgraded this mod but it won't work for me.  I use the 12 hour pregnancy and have to go back to your older version with the teens with no pants.  Could you possibly update the teen CMAR pregnancy clothes so people using your mod with teens will work right?  I would love to have a newer version than the original but it just won't work for me--not as long as you keep the morphing stage so late.  Sad

Cmar
Blathering Buffoon

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: 2009 September 19, 13:55:27 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I was so excited to see you upgraded this mod but it won't work for me.  I use the 12 hour pregnancy and have to go back to your older version with the teens with no pants.  Could you possibly update the teen CMAR pregnancy clothes so people using your mod with teens will work right?  I would love to have a newer version than the original but it just won't work for me--not as long as you keep the morphing stage so late.  Sad

I misspoke in my post - IF you're using the standard 3 day pregnancy length the bump takes something like 12 hours to show. (This is the way the game applies the morph, not anything I set.) I just tried my mod with the 12-hour preg mod, and he's already huge when he does the preg spin-and-change. Give it a try and let me know!
bluegenjutsu
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: 2009 September 19, 19:16:08 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I checked out your new clothes in a new game I played last night and I got to say, wow! This is such a big improvement over the last set of clothes. The clothes that my 2 pregnant male sims used, were very close to being like what they normally wear and it was so much more real looking with how they grow bigger each day. I loved seeing the big pregnant belly when one of them was topless. One of my sims sleeps with just the undies and that is how he did it when pregnant, too. Unlike how the old clothes worked, where all my sims would wear pjs (for sleepwear) when pregnant.
Cmar
Blathering Buffoon

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: 2009 September 20, 23:23:02 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I checked out your new clothes in a new game I played last night and I got to say, wow!

Thanks so much - good to know this works well in other people's games and great to know you're enjoying it!
Lady Moiraine
Corpulent Cretin

View Profile WWW
« Reply #10 on: 2009 September 22, 17:31:20 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I just tried my mod with the 12-hour preg mod, and he's already huge when he does the preg spin-and-change. Give it a try and let me know!
In my game he does the spin but has no bump.  He went to the hospital in the maternity clothes but with no bump.  He walked like he was pregnant but did not show.

LVRugger
Horrible Halfwit

View Profile
Re: Male pregnancy clothing - now with morphing - teens added
« Reply #11 on: 2009 September 22, 19:14:53 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Lady M - did you do the "disableclothingfilters on" trick? That results in exactly what you are seeing. That may not be the cause of yours, obviously, but it is A cause of that.
bluegenjutsu
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: 2009 September 22, 20:25:04 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Thank you for the teen clothes! Now all my pregnancy clothes (and morphs!) needs are met.  Smiley
Cmar
Blathering Buffoon

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: 2009 September 23, 11:39:05 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

In my game he does the spin but has no bump.  He went to the hospital in the maternity clothes but with no bump.  He walked like he was pregnant but did not show.

Possible that there's a conflict with another mod or cheat as LVRugger suggests?? I will test further when I can - my test games all have Sims already several hours after conception which may be after the first symptom time of a 12 hour preg - when I tried the 12-hour again I got some inconsistent results such as the lower half getting big while the upper didn't, but after changing outfits all was correct. In other words, I haven't been able to duplicate what you're seeing but have to start a new pregnancy to give it a better test.

Meanwhile, here's the 'pants pack' for my previous mod corrected for teens, if you decide to stick with that.

* CMAR_MPreg_PantsPack.package (3.46 KB - downloaded 800 times.)
Lady Moiraine
Corpulent Cretin

View Profile WWW
« Reply #14 on: 2009 September 23, 11:54:51 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Meanwhile, here's the 'pants pack' for my previous mod corrected for teens, if you decide to stick with that.
Oh thank you so much!!  That is really thoughtful of you, I had to scrounge way back for the original download because when I grabbed the new morphing mod, I had deleted the other clothes instead of keeping them in a safe place!  Thank you!  Should I decide to go to a longer pregnancy, I'll get your morphing clothes!  I start a new game so often I rarely play through them more than a week so for now, I use the 12 hour pregnancy.  Most of the time, I don't even see the babies aged up before I start a new game.  Once the awesome mod stabalizes, I'm sure I'll switch back to a longer pregnancy and slower games.  Wink

woopa
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: 2009 September 23, 20:05:41 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

First, I must say thanks, because I never thought that the guys would ever get the morphing for their clothes Grin

Second, I think I have a slight problem. The nude bottoms also mean that underwear is wearable when males are pregnant right? I've only had one guy go through the process of baby-making so far, and he immediately changed into a shirt and pants for sleeping instead of his usual undies. Is there any fix for this? Right now I'm figuring that it might have been CC but I'm too sure on that.
Cmar
Blathering Buffoon

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: 2009 September 24, 00:36:39 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Lady M: You're very welcome! I just wish I knew why the morphs don't seem to be working for you, but I'll do more testing.

Woopa: No - underwear is not layered on the nude bottom, they use a different mesh. (It may be the same shape and all, but in the game it's a different set of files.) I didn't do morphs for any of the underwear meshes which is why they're not being used while your guy is pregnant. Later if/when I have time I'll do morphs for more clothes, and maybe include the underwear.
bluegenjutsu
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: 2009 September 27, 15:48:25 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Woopa: No - underwear is not layered on the nude bottom, they use a different mesh. (It may be the same shape and all, but in the game it's a different set of files.) I didn't do morphs for any of the underwear meshes which is why they're not being used while your guy is pregnant. Later if/when I have time I'll do morphs for more clothes, and maybe include the underwear.

Oh, yeah, when I said "undies" in one of my posts above, I should have said topless with the pants only, for their sleepwear. Which is what my sims would use when pregnant. I'm sorry for any confusion for people that may have thought that the pregnant sims would use the undies while pregnant, if it was caused by my post above. But having them choose to be topless with just the gym pants for sleepwear is something new I've seen since using these new morphs and that is what got me excited about these morphs, since before, they would only use the pajamas for sleeping, while pregnant. At least, for me.
onika
Tasty Tourist

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: 2009 November 12, 02:17:19 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

hi is there a mod like this for female.

Cmar
Blathering Buffoon

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: 2009 November 13, 20:52:25 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

There's a couple of teen maternity mods over at MTS2:

http://www.modthesims.info/download.php?t=373053&c=1

http://www.modthesims.info/download.php?t=350022
Cmar
Blathering Buffoon

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: 2010 July 19, 14:43:33 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Updated with a new and improved version plus added clothing. Details and download links are in the main post.
Sneakycat
Tasty Tourist

View Profile
Re: Male pregnancy clothing - now with morphing - teens added - V2
« Reply #21 on: 2010 August 26, 04:30:26 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

awesome! thank you so much for this! Now my pregnant guys can actually look the part! 

Any chance the morph can be added to the Martial Arts outfit?

BaXiM at SexySims2 here: http://www.sexysims2.com/showthread.php?p=1409353884

is working on an interaction to let pregnant sims train. Just because one is pregnant dosnt mean they shouldn't keep in shape  Wink
bennyanddan
Tasty Tourist

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: 2012 October 11, 23:21:19 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

where should i save/download and extract the file?
jezzer
Grammar Police

"Start a new thread" is the new "Search."

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: 2012 October 12, 00:39:41 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Congratulations, you just ignored the Necromancy Warning to ask a very stupid question.  I predict great things for you here.

<soozelwoozel>  Remember the days when jezzer used to have adorable pictures of ratties holding teddy bears as his avatar? Now it\\\'s all eyeless cave vagina spiders and despair.
Madame Mim
Retarded Reprobate

Tards, Damned Tards and You Were Adopted.

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: 2012 October 12, 01:07:14 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Jezzer, they didn't just ignore the necromancy - they enrolled today to ask a stupid question (against the necromancy warning) and in a grammatically incorrect way. Its future looks bright all across the board to me.
« Last Edit: 2012 October 12, 22:02:38 by Madame Mim » Logged

Mia kusenveturilo estas angiloplena.
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: