More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 March 28, 12:00:50

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540270 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6511 Members
Latest Member: zheng
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS3/TSM: The Pudding
| |-+  The World Of Pudding
| | |-+  Any fixes for the sound problem yet?
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Any fixes for the sound problem yet?  (Read 2774 times)
jonas
Blathering Buffoon

View Profile
Any fixes for the sound problem yet?
« on: 2009 September 10, 10:21:50 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Didn't think this needed to be posted in the Awesome section and haven't seen much reference to this lately which makes me suspect it's been solved somehow.
Getting awfully tired of silent lots with musical notes popping out of quiet stereos and the loss of build/buy music while building and buying.  Also tired of EAs blatant disregard of this issue.

So is there a fix I'm not seeing? Thanks for any replies.
« Last Edit: 2009 September 10, 11:35:58 by jonas » Logged
Caraleede
Retardo Lander

ISTJ

View Profile
Re: Any fixes for the sound problem yet?
« Reply #1 on: 2009 September 10, 10:27:55 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

DO NOT SIGN YOUR POSTS,

DO NOT IGNORE THE SEARCH FUNCTION,

DO NOT PASS GO, DO NOT COLLECT 200 DOLLARS.

varmint
Blathering Buffoon

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 2009 September 10, 10:41:21 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

The sound bug is basically caused by having more than one stereo on anywhere in your neighborhood. So you have to either go around and turn them all off manually, or use a mod that will shut them off for you. The NRaas Supercomputer has a command that turns off all stereos and should bring back your music. 

The real question is, why would you want the build/buy music back?
jonas
Blathering Buffoon

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 2009 September 10, 11:48:55 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Sorry about that - I edited my signature out for you - I'm accustomed to signing my posts in my schoolwork and professional stuff.

Actually I have looked around for such a fix rather extensively at all the sites with no luck.  I should have mentioned that I was aware of the supercomputer mod but I don't really consider that a fix and I didn't see a need to have that mod for anything else.  However, if that's all we have so far, I guess I'll get that.  One would think EA would have responded to that one by now.

@Varmint: I'm just one of the few that actually like the build/buy music on Sims3 - I really hate the Sims2 build/buy.  I especially don't like mixing real music with my sims playing though and would/still do deal with the Sims2 music for hours on end.  It would be nice though, if we could play the in-game stereo music while building our houses.  I would dig that.
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: