More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 April 29, 15:36:59

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540270 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6513 Members
Latest Member: Linnie
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS3/TSM: The Pudding
| |-+  The World Of Pudding
| | |-+  Everything Does Not Belong in EVERY Category!
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Everything Does Not Belong in EVERY Category!  (Read 4309 times)
myskaal
Horrible Halfwit

View Profile
Everything Does Not Belong in EVERY Category!
« on: 2009 September 28, 20:59:51 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

This is a rant directed at the horror of the current state of too many CC items. It may belong more appropriately in Retardo Land. Whatever. If I had the ability to throw a  brick at 90% of the custom clothing creators making their "goods" available for TS3 players, I most certainly would apply it directly to the forehead.

Lacy underwear and bras DO NOT BELONG IN EVERY CATEGORY!
Use some god damned common sense you lazy fucknuts.
On top of you being too fucking stupid to realize suit tops and skirts do not belong in sleepwear NOR do they belong in swimwear you use the craptastic sim3packs for installation which means if I want to use your design I get to waste MY time extracting your shit to fix it just so it's usable in my game.

No one learned from the nightmare of TS2 binning?
Tabernac!, Choleque de merde!
PrinJess
Blathering Buffoon

I shall take ovur the wurld wit grammer!

View Profile
Re: Everything Does Not Belong in EVERY Category!
« Reply #1 on: 2009 September 28, 21:06:29 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Certain CC creators don't have a brain to begin with when making their shoddy creations.
Zazazu
Fuzzy Pumpkin
Whiny Wussy

Potiron flou

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 2009 September 28, 22:02:50 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Have you been getting a lot of Liana crap? She's notorious for this.

Capitalism, Ho!
"Continue to beat it in masturbatory ecstasy if you like, but only Pescado can make it go away." - Lemmiwinks
My Urinal
myskaal
Horrible Halfwit

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 2009 September 28, 22:14:42 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I can only think that she is indeed the offending party that set me off. I went on a spree this afternoon having grown bored with the default and store items and unfortunately landed myself in her PMBD folder.
She is not the only offender, however. Several MTS contributors are announcing their crap is listed for every category as well. Like it's a good thing.
snowbawl
Uncouth Undesirable

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 2009 September 28, 22:15:49 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

This is exactly why I have not downloaded any clothing.  I am waiting for quality.  And just as with TS2, it takes a good long while before everything gets figured out and quality is actually apparent.
HappyMonkey
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 2009 September 28, 23:29:26 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

This annoys me too, why all categories.Iif some people want their sims to run around in lacy thong underthings as everyday wear, because apparently some people want this; then make undies as everyday wear an extra download. I haven't downloaded much clothing or hair because I want nice quality. At least the create-a-style means you don't have to download 18 different colors of the same hair or dress.
PrinJess
Blathering Buffoon

I shall take ovur the wurld wit grammer!

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 2009 September 29, 01:30:48 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Now that shoes have their own group, I wouldn't be surprised if shoes will be in every other category as well---but then, I think I've seen that already.  Tongue
J. M. Pescado
Fat Obstreperous Jerk
El Presidente

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: 2009 September 29, 01:57:26 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

This annoys me too, why all categories.Iif some people want their sims to run around in lacy thong underthings as everyday wear, because apparently some people want this; then make undies as everyday wear an extra download.
Well, technically, if you use disableclothingfilter on, you don't need to do that, either. See: PuddingQ.

Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I cannot accept, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of those I had to kill because they pissed me off.
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: