More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 March 29, 12:25:45

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540270 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6511 Members
Latest Member: zheng
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS3/TSM: The Pudding
| |-+  Pudding Factory
| | |-+  Pudding Plots
| | | |-+  Teensy - a singleton's lot.
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Teensy - a singleton's lot.  (Read 16299 times)
Baroness
witch
Breakfast of Champions!
Senator

Shunning the accursed daystar.

View Profile
Teensy - a singleton's lot.
« on: 2009 September 08, 03:16:36 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Teensy is one bedroom, one bathroom. It's on a 20x30 lot and costs §10K furnished and just over §8K unfurnished.

It has the most expensive shower, a very good fridge and stove and a pretty comfy bed. I really needed more lots under 16K so I thought it was easier to create my own than to modify other lots I've downloaded. It is easily extendible to an extra bedroom with cots in, if you want to make a starter under 20K.

Download here.

(Cross posted to Laverwinkle).

My fists are named Feminine and Wiles.
saraswati
Exasperating Eyesore

View Profile
Re: Teensy - a singleton's lot.
« Reply #1 on: 2009 September 08, 09:22:39 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Hi Witch

That lot is really good, I really like the efficiency and playability of the layout. I've downloaded that lot and I will be installing it in my game.

Kath
Caraleede
Retardo Lander

ISTJ

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 2009 September 08, 09:38:58 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Hi witch

Kath

How long have you been at PMBD and MATY and you still haven't learned that WE KNOW WHO YOU ARE AND SHOULD NOT SIGN YOUR POSTS?

lrn2internet.
saraswati
Exasperating Eyesore

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 2009 September 08, 09:53:40 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

If you know who I am you'd know I've been signing my posts for quite some time, so it eludes me why it matters whether I've signed this particular post or not.
Caraleede
Retardo Lander

ISTJ

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 2009 September 08, 09:58:31 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

If you know who I am you'd know I've been signing my posts for quite some time, so it eludes me why it matters whether I've signed this particular post or not.

Exactly. STOP. It is useless and annoying.

I appreciate your effort for not signing that one, though.
saraswati
Exasperating Eyesore

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 2009 September 08, 10:04:30 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

It's not at all important to me personally Carleeede, so thank you for bringing it up. I'm aware of how important good grammar and sentence structure is around here, so I try to pay attention to that. I evidently didn't pick up on this particular posting norm, it's no biggie.
Baroness
witch
Breakfast of Champions!
Senator

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 2009 September 08, 11:21:32 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Hey Caraleech, GTFO of my thread. If I want to tell someone off for signing names I will. I usually do in fact.

However, given that saraswati was being polite about my upload, I would have been polite back.

So fuck off and die 12.

Baroness
cwieberdink
Retarded Reprobate

Dark and evil penguins!

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: 2009 September 08, 16:20:19 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Witch, this is an adorable house!  So much better than most of the teensy starters that are out there.  It actually looks like a nice place to live.  Good job.

Darkerdink -- aide to Dark_Trepie.  Now with moar dark!
byronh
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: 2009 September 08, 16:47:28 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Thank you for this. I've seen "starters" that run as high as 40,000 and still don't even have a double bed.
rushmorerunner
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: 2009 September 08, 22:18:33 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

For some reason when I saw the thread title "Teensy" and Witch being in charge of it, I imagined a little Hansel & Gretel cottage, just without the gingerbread trim literally being gingerbread... I like how you laid out the rooms though. The angling adds interest.
brownlustgirl
Knuckleheaded Knob

Giving EA the finger!

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: 2009 September 09, 00:14:22 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

*Taking notes on how to make a cheap house with no kewian-based substitutes.*

It is wonderful how you placed everything and it is still functionable. Fabulous work!

"So you have to be hungry to eat, right? Hmph, imagine that concept."  Kirstie Alley
Baroness
witch
Breakfast of Champions!
Senator

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: 2009 September 09, 06:09:07 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I just drew three interlocking squares - then had to extend the bathroom by two squares. Four-square bathrooms don't work in TS3 unless I leave the sink outside the room. I'm all for a bit of architectural interest and experimentation. I liked that this came in at §10K as it leaves §6K even for a singleton to play with and change the lot.

I have also extended this house to an under §20K house with two bedrooms - including two cots. I'll upload it probably later tonight.

For some reason when I saw the thread title "Teensy" and Witch being in charge of it, I imagined a little Hansel & Gretel cottage, just without the gingerbread trim literally being gingerbread... I like how you laid out the rooms though. The angling adds interest.

Heh. Just, whatever you do, don't look inside the oven.  Grin

Milhouse Trixibelle Saltfucker III
Saltfucking Weasel
Terrible Twerp

How is a weasel like a writing desk?

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: 2009 September 11, 06:26:32 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Hey Caraleech, GTFO of my thread. If I want to tell someone off for signing names I will. I usually do in fact.

However, given that saraswati was being polite about my upload, I would have been polite back.

So fuck off and die 12.
Hm. I have seen this pattern of behaviour before... Let's see if I can place it...
Oh, yes. Following Carcassleech around whenever she posts, poking her and pulling her metaphorical pigtails... Why, if this were elementary school, one might almost say that you had a little paedobear crush on our bloodsucking 12!

You may want to seek therapy. And, if it helps, the first step to recovery is admitting that you have a problem.
ETA: Also, it strikes me that failing to spork noobs because they were nice to you is counterproductive. Dude, do you even understand MATY at all?

04:49 <@Pescado> That seems somehow unnecessarily cruel.

21:17 < Kewian> Trixie one day you are going to pay for your crimes.

Your source for blood and circuses.
Baroness
witch
Breakfast of Champions!
Senator

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: 2009 September 11, 06:33:03 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Hm. I have seen this pattern of behaviour before... Let's see if I can place it...
Oh, yes. Following Carcassleech around whenever she posts, poking her and pulling her metaphorical pigtails... Why, if this were elementary school, one might almost say that you had a little paedobear crush on our bloodsucking 12!

You may want to seek therapy. And, if it helps, the first step to recovery is admitting that you have a problem.

You're a dickwad Tsen. If you wanted to make an issue of me telling Caraleech off, and make accusations of stalking, why the fuck would you choose this thread? This is a thread I started. You really are as thick as pigshit.

Saltfucking Weasel
Terrible Twerp

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: 2009 September 11, 06:39:34 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Two reasons. The simple one is "This is the one I just saw, so naturally I select it". The second is "You were especially fucktarded in this one, acting like it is OK to completely disregard the rules of the forum as long as one strokes Witch's ego while doing it".
ETA: I would like to further add that just because you made the thread doesn't mean you are Der Forum Fuhrer.

Baroness
witch
Breakfast of Champions!
Senator

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: 2009 September 11, 06:52:22 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Two reasons. The simple one is "This is the one I just saw, so naturally I select it". The second is "You were especially fucktarded in this one, acting like it is OK to completely disregard the rules of the forum as long as one strokes Witch's ego while doing it".
ETA: I would like to further add that just because you made the thread doesn't mean you are Der Forum Fuhrer.

No you dolt, it means that I didn't 'stalk' the leech here, she followed me. Logic, I introduce you to it.

And do please explain just where it is that you imagine I have disregarded the rules of the forum?

Saltfucking Weasel
Terrible Twerp

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: 2009 September 11, 06:58:47 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

No you dolt, it means that I didn't 'stalk' the leech here, she followed me. Logic, I introduce you to it.
But you HAVE been stalking the leech about and threadshitting behind her due to your bizarre crush. Do try to look at the big picture rather than JUST this thread. Also, what I MEANT by that comment is that you don't get to control who posts in your thread, and what they post.
And do please explain just where it is that you imagine I have disregarded the rules of the forum?
You didn't. Sarashitti did. However, you explicitly stated that you were OK with her disregarding the rules because she was nice to you.

Baroness
witch
Breakfast of Champions!
Senator

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: 2009 September 11, 07:28:32 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

But you HAVE been stalking the leech about and threadshitting behind her due to your bizarre crush. Do try to look at the big picture rather than JUST this thread. Also, what I MEANT by that comment is that you don't get to control who posts in your thread, and what they post.

Well then that was an entirely irrelevant statement, wasn't it? Of course I don't get to control who posts what, that's the point of a forum.

You may have noticed that we are having a blitz on tards, although come to think of it you've been far too busy rhapsodising about your 'oh so fascinating' self. Caraleech is not an exception you know, there is no exclusion rule that applies to her. Oh wait, don't tell me you have a crush on her - are we doing a little bit of projection here? Maybe Caraleech actually talks to you in grah, is that it?

You didn't. Sarashitti did. However, you explicitly stated that you were OK with her disregarding the rules because she was nice to you.

So fuck off and die 12.

Yes, I would have politely told her we don't sign names. Your problem?

courtneybby
Tasty Tourist

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: 2009 September 20, 14:31:59 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Ah, okay. For something off of the rest of this thread, I'm just going to say that I've played this lot for a couple of sim weeks with my loner, unflirty, single sim, and it works great. It's small, yet functional, and I keep using it for tons of different families. Thanks, and I hope you upload more lots!
Baroness
witch
Breakfast of Champions!
Senator

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: 2009 September 21, 07:28:24 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Thanks. I am quite into efficiency, function over form. I've made a few stunning lots, but most of them are pretty average in looks - and I've been building since sims 1. One thing you may notice, I tend to like lots that have one basic viewpoint. I mostly play from the right-front corner, looking diagonally across the lot. I often design house so I can click most objects from that angle. I do enjoy playing big lots and zooming around, but a bit of a break from that with a fairly static view can be good too.

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: