More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 April 25, 17:10:57

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540270 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6513 Members
Latest Member: Linnie
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS3/TSM: The Pudding
| |-+  The World Of Pudding
| | |-+  Adding custom music to the Sims 3, unreasonably quiet!
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Adding custom music to the Sims 3, unreasonably quiet!  (Read 7361 times)
blackninja
Blathering Buffoon

View Profile
Adding custom music to the Sims 3, unreasonably quiet!
« on: 2009 October 21, 04:18:29 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Hey there, so I just added some of my own music to The Sims 3, and I put on the stereo to have a good listen.  But it was so quiet!  So, I turned up my speakers all the way, and turned down all other sounds in the game to half way, yet it was still rather soft.  I changed to another music channel to see if all the music was simply this soft and I never realized, but when I changed to the electronica, it started blasting out of my speakers!  I was shocked, and rather confused, as to why adding my own custom music should make the game think "we'll, he probably didn't add the music so he could actually hear it!  So lets just make it extremely quiet".  Is there any way to make my custom music play louder in the game?!  Help would be appreciated, thanks all :]
JamesNine
Blathering Buffoon

Llama

View Profile
Re: Adding custom music to the Sims 3, unreasonably quiet!
« Reply #1 on: 2009 October 21, 04:43:30 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

My music works fine. Check the files, maybe they are corrupted or the volume is turned down in the file itself.

This has nothing to do with Awesomemod...

More Awesome Sig
blackninja
Blathering Buffoon

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 2009 October 21, 09:12:05 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Lol I am sorry, I am new to the forums and did not know the situation with the different sections of the forum.  The only section I had spent time in was the Awesomemod section, and just never came to realization that different concerns need to be put in different areas of the overall forums.  You must be a lucky one, because I have seen a lot of concern about the soft custom music in this game floating around the web, but I will check the files themselves to see if I can up the volume in there, but I know they are not corrupted.  Thanks for the help!
Sigmund
Knuckleheaded Knob

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 2009 October 21, 16:16:57 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

One possible workaround might be to adjust the volume on the file itself with an outside program (I know itunes has the ability to do this, for example) then place the file back in the folder. I've not encountered this problem either.

I sing along with elevator music.
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: